WOTLK? You don't want WOTLK

But… I like Oculus?

It’s so easy, but for some reason people freak out and can’t figure out how to play with 3 buttons on a vehicle. Look at Malygos.

3 Likes

I’m honestly not even that interested in TBC aside my pet project of stacking ALL THE HASTE multipliers on my troll enh shaman for science.

If it was announced WOTLK was incoming I would immediately unsub and call it a good run.

but i like the fishing weekly from that walrus guy

2 Likes

Wrath has pretty mediocre raids.

Naxxramas rehash, but with everything dangerous about Naxxramas removed.

Ulduar is amazing.

Trial of the Crusader is both lazy and short.

Icecrown is alright, but it’s no Ulduar.

2 Likes

It’s still a really short, easy dungeon.

It will be fun to play death knights but not for nearly as long as classic kept me subbed.

Classis has potential, with a tweaked release, to provide another 6 solid months of character progression content at a fair pace with high population.

TBC and WoTLK seem like 2 month rush then raid/arena log.

it looks like you barely even play Classic so… :man_shrugging:

It wasn’t that badd I mean I didn’t love it but I didn’t hate it if I’m I mean One badd dungeon doesn’t ruin an entire expansion it’s still my favorite 1 to this very day.

I’m excited for TVC but if I’m being honest I would just go right to wrath if I’m being Blunt the fact I would even go a step further and say.

#Give us the wrath talent in bc lol

Jokes aside though I think class balance was the best over all Rep paladins were actually doing good DPS and not a meme spec for once for the 1st time in history prop paladins could re tank.

I just think over all things were just better but that’s just my take on it

i like the oculus
only reason it’s a prob is because of random dungeon finder anyway

I know for sure I dont want Wrath, I hate DKs so much, they are what I saw to be the killers of wow, they ruined all class balance.

violet hold

black morass

more like violet hold and togc

BM was much more bearable as it involved minimal downtime. in fact you used dragons to keep up at last set of portals…and bosses werent random with random loot on top.

I liked WOTLK. I would play it if it was released. I originally stood in line the night it was released to buy it. But it would be sad to see classic go. The point of classic in my opinion is to play the original game.

Normal or heroic?