WOTLK would kill Classic

Lewl, was not telling you specifically to attack just joking in general. Don’t ever take anything I say too seriously. Including this. But not that. Especially this, though. This is super serious.

but… your a horde, I can never truly trust you. =P

LOL. Last night a lot of servers were listed as Full and the rest High. And that’s with Blizzard saying that even Low have more players than the highest in Vanilla.

Why people feel the need to make these troll statements like yours is so weird to me. It’s like they just can’t handle how successful Classic is and they want to create this false narrative.

1 Like

Wow people troll the classic forum on a regular basis. Here’s a snack.

“NO U HAVE NO LIFE NOT ME!”

Eat up.

Man… I am also a rogue and a Forsaken. Short of Demons of the Legion and Clergy of the Holy Light… I am like the 3rd most deceitful, devious, and amoral creature on Azeroth. Everything I say is a lie, except that, and that, and that, and especially about being 3rd place. 1st or nothing, baby!

1 Like

They didn’t say that, stop lying.

Everything you type is a false narrative. There are less people playing now, the layers have decreased substantially. This is a fact, it’s not in dispute.

meh, very over ratted exp imo, just because it has cool villain

What you’ve said makes no sense. Spec’d for dungeon content is being spec’d for questing. If you weren’t concerned with PvP, pure dps would dual spec for single target and AoE while hybrids would spec for dps/heal or dps/tank in most cases; god bless the poor soul biting the bullet to spec heal/tank. Additionally, grouping and raiding pre LFG was easy, so easy that players were PuGing Naxx and Uld before its implementation. LFG was not at all necessary or crucial to the ease of creating groups. LFG murdered social interaction for barely any payoff in terms of convenience. LFG/LFR are systems put into an MMO for players who hate the MM part of an MMO.

1 Like

I agree. Way too many rats in that xpac.

It makes perfect sense if your character is a healer class.

Also, you couldn’t dual spec until 40, which in some cases might lead to people playing specs that are suited for either pvp or switching from tank heals to party heals.

that is all these forums are anymore. it really sucks. i wish blizzard would implement a rule that says you have to post from a classic character for classic forums and vice versa for retail. the amount of retail players blubbering and concern trolling on classic forums is insane. the population must have took a much larger dent than they expected and now there is no one in org to bank stand with them and tell them how pretty their transmog is.

40 in WotLK wasn’t 40 in vanilla or even TBC. Hitting 40 was nothing in WotLK with heirlooms and all that jazz. Again though, dual spec solved the questing problem for tanks and healers. I played both in WotLK, and both had DPS off specs.

No it wont but nice troll

40 is quite a bit when you have middling Damage output and no group to work with.

I say this as someone who leveled a resto druid.

10 man raiding didn’t start hurting guilds until Cata when they put its loot and content on equal footing with 25 mans.

In Wrath it was a separate progression path for the casual raiding guilds that sprung up in TBC with Kara and ZA. 10 man raiding in Wrath actually allowed 25 man to thrive because it essentially was a breeding ground to produce 25 man raiders.

Cata is the expansion that destroyed both the casual 10 man guilds and put a serious hurting on 25 mans because so many converted to 10 mans because they could get the same loot. You couldn’t do that in Wrath because 10 man had its own lower loot tables.

1 Like

I would drop classic and play Wotlk in a heart beat. Imagine being able to play moonkin :smiley:

5 Likes

I would as well. Resto Druid was a freaking blast and all of the healing specs played very differently from one another.

Well I can stop reading. Play pve cupcake. Half the motivation to get to 60 was to come back and repay the favor.

Didnt stop you from posting.

Posting in a Flozzel thread.

Has anyone told you that you look like a banga?