WOTLK would kill Classic

Ok, but at the same time you didn’t need a resto spec to heal dungeons up to 40 back in WotLK.

True story.

It’s the reason why all these Classic #nochanges peeps are scared.

1 Like

OP got camped.

Not sure what that has to do with TBC and WOTLK killing Classic but okay?

I’m not. I’ll play it for a year or two, hoping Classic TBC will come along. After a couple years of Classic TBC, I’ll be ready for Classic WotLK. After that is when things get fuzzy. Time will tell.

Except for when the devs literally said that now that the work has been done on Classic, creating TBC would be easy for them to do and that they would be keeping an eye on the community to see if that is how we want to proceed.

3 Likes

Sorry, I was talking about Devs making a set of classic servers, AND a set of TBC servers, AND WotLK, etc. Here it sounds like they are talking about progressing the classic servers to TBC, etc.

(I also hope they don’t do that).

Classic has been out a month now, we haven’t even seen phase two yet and you’re getting your panties all twisted about a hypothetical release of the SECOND expansion. How about you just relax and enjoy the game and start worrying about “Wrath killing classic” in 2023?

1 Like

9.0 will leave classic with only the private server community.

Most of the player base flocks to the “newest thing” and right now it’s classic. Eventually it won’t be

Yeah the twitch masses will follow the leader. Looking like classic is taking a major hit on twitch so, its just a matter of time.

They get their weekly/monthly stats there and all the streamers are on the steady decline with classic. Once the well starts looking tapped, they will move on and good riddance.

I am pushing 60, so blizz will make a TBC server

2 Likes

Makes sense because WOTLK killed this game

Actually it was Cata, the data doens’t lie so get your s!"#$% together please

1 Like

Agreed. Wrath was booty hole bad, and each expac since made it worse. (notable exception to how fun legion was)

I can tell you that ulduar was by far more challenging than any classic raid.

No one was going into WOTLK raids under 80 and still in greens, clearing the raid.

Aside from the time sink of walking everywhere and doing white damage, not really sure how it killed the game.

If anything it eliminated pointless time sinks that working people cant be bothered with.

1 Like

Wrath made 5 man content a joke, invented store mounts, added the LFD tool, and made heirlooms.

1 Like

Cause 4 frost mages and a healer isnt a joke for 5 man content?

The other things listed are meh.

Come on. Lol you are a mage too.

2 Likes

Halls of Reflection was a joke. ok… please report this clown as he’s just trolling

1 Like

Nah it won’t, but classic sure did slaughter retail, well, unless you believe the 3 still playing retail telling us how great it is lol.

2 Likes

This is hands down the cringiest post I have ever read. You’re literally just saying words. This is the work of a small child…