WOTLK without RDF isn't WOTLK

Because, that happens a lot on here.

Another one just a few post above…lol.

no…I simply stated that RFD came out with ICC patch and if they do release it it would make sense it comes out the same time… which is alot of the way through the expansion.

i agree. i think it was smartish to not start with it in wrath. i think it helps more people quest and experience the world. Now though on my alt finding a group just to finish quest is a pain or doesn’t happen. They really should add it in for normal dungeons.

1 Like

Sure, previous posts where I told you that I see you trolling. And a long list of previous posts from other threads where other people called you out for trolling. Almost everyone can see that you’re just trolling. What about that communication aren’t you getting? I mean, it’s so easy to understand.

Look, I get that you’re a self centered narcissist that will say anything to protect your ego. You don’t need to post anymore of this laughable bs to prove that.

Blizzard doesn’t listen to you and has no opinion on whether you’re a troll or not. They don’t even know you exist. This is just more of your narcissism.

1 Like

No, previous posts where you’ve said things I rightly called you out for saying, but you don’t know what you’re communicating so you think it’s stuff you’ve never said. The fact that you still don’t know what I’m referencing after I clarified it for you 3 times now shows me you don’t know how to read, keep up with conversations, or communicate.

Asked and answered. The only posts you’ve linked are from people equally as disgruntled as yourself, that too have had their arguments picked apart and discarded by me.

Citation needed. So far, it’s just you and others that are mad that I disagree with them and prove them wrong.

It’s the truth. You’re doing it now. It’s how it always goes. That’s why you only resort to this type of argument when I’ve destroyed your other ones. You have nothing left so your last resort is to call me a troll or a liar. Do you think people don’t see directly through that?

They do. That’s why RDF isn’t in the game. You’re the one they don’t listen to.

So do you have any arguments that don’t involve my character?

Rfg is needed to do low level dungeons on alts. The game is moving much faster now then it did 15 years ago so players will be raid logging much sooner than they did in original wrath. If rdf is in the game they’ll play alts. If not they’ll just raid log and do other things. I agree that rdf wasn’t needed in the prepatch or the first month of wrath with so many people rushing their 70’s to 80 but people are already moving to alts. With everything happening so fast rdf needs to be added sooner too.

2 Likes

Blizz has made the choice on this so no point arguing and turning blue in the face. The most you can do now as ask for it to come out when it did in wrath with the ICC patch. We shouldnt be changing classic to fit current needs as the point was the play an old broken version. “you think you do but you dont” rings true here as it was broken, unbalanced and still trying to go from the classic mmo’s of the early 2000s to what it is now. I say take all the silly changes out as the point of something old is to have that old thing.

Who is turning blue in the face? In two minutes I won’t even remember your name, that I talked to you, or what we said. If rdf is added in a few weeks I’ll forget every person who posted on the rdf threads, both those who agreed with me and those who disagreed. In about 10 minutes I’ll go do something else and I won’t even think about the wow forum. I’ve been posting on the forum since classic began and in that time I remember maybe 3 people I liked and 3 people who were so obnoxious they stick in my memory. I think people make a much bigger deal about what happens here than I do.

We can ask for anything we want and I’m sure we will. I don’t care what you think blizzard will do. I don’t care what you think has no point. I don’t care what you think is the most we can ask for. You have no special insight into how the devs think. You’re just another nameless nobody that I post to for a minute and forget the minute after.

1 Like

I sometimes wonder if you’re just a lying troll or if you’re delusional. It could be you actually think that the devs sit in meetings and discuss what bloomsday said in the forums when they decide what to do with their game. But in the end it doesn’t really matter what type of mental illness you have. I’m not a social worker paid to help dysfunctional adults deal with reality so I don’t really care.

2 Likes

I’m not the one that Blizzard is ignoring. I’m not the one calling everyone that proves me wrong and/or disagrees with me a “troll” or “delusional”. I’m starting to think you’re just projecting at this point.

Its not needed.

You wanting something doesnt make it a need.

2 of the last three days say in que and no dungeons were ran, how fun!

1 Like

I’m sure they are ignoring you. But ask them to reply to you with a blue post telling us that they listen to what you say. Then we’ll believe they don’t ignore you. Let me explain something to your tiny little pea brain. Correlation isn’t causation. Just because two things happen it doesn’t mean the first one caused the second to happen.

For example I posted that the cata loot boxes were damaging alchemy and needed to be nerfed. Blizzard then nerfed them. They didn’t listen to me. They ignored me, in fact they didn’t even know Miregrim existed. It was just a coincidence they did what I wanted them to do.

This happens all the time. I read what Fauci wrote on covid. I said governments need to make people wear masks in public areas or millions are going to die. Then governments passed laws making people wear masks in public areas. They didn’t listen to me. They had no idea I even existed. It was just a coincidence they did what I wanted.

See sane people realize when they’re being ignored and that their words didn’t cause those outcome they desired. That’s why I wonder if you’re just trolling or whether you’re delusional

You really should read people’s posts before you spew your spittle on the forums. I don’t call everyone that disagrees with me a troll. I only call you a troll. Like the other hundreds of other people here who only call you out as a troll. That’s because you’re so bad at it it’s obvious to everyone.

1 Like

Boy i wish they had… it’d be easier then dealing with this crap we’re fighting over these days.

They aren’t. That’s why they’re designing the game around my feedback and what I want.

Because I prove you wrong and disagree with you. Glad you didn’t even bother denying that – it’s way too obvious.

By hundreds you mean the other 5 who, coincidently, are all just as disgruntled and wrong as you? Yeah, I wonder why those are the only people that call me a troll – the club of people that have arguments Bloomsday tore apart.

2 Likes

I get that you don’t bother to read what people post because you’re a self centered narcissist. And I get that you don’t understand much of what you read because of your reading comprehension problems. So learning that you’re also bad at math is no surprise. I put bloomsday and troll in the search engine. Here’s 20 people who told you you were a troll on just the first page. Punishment, Fury, Littlerascal, Bubbleherph, Jarney, Auril, Norse, Scawy, Tracyn, Cyo, Milfred, Teselyn, Stylewars, Deathsbounty, Thundercatz, Lolmynameis, Apathy, Kalastab. Lucidblue, Moledude. I could go on and list another hundred people who told you you were just a troll. People disagree about almost everything here but the one thing almost everyone here can agree on is that you’re just here to troll.

3 Likes

I’ll keep this short; who cares what other people on line think?

That’s your rebbutal? You’re accusing me now of the thing I’ve been accusing you of? What is this, the “no u!” defense?

At least it isn’t your “name calling” defense, but it will work just as well – which is, hilariously, not well at all.

Which is it? Is it 20 or hundreds? And you accuse me of poor math skills?

All part of the club of people that I proved wrong and are salty about it. Those people have no arguments so they, like you, resort to name calling. Rest assured, at this rate, your membership into said club is guaranteed.

Go on, do it. It’s hilarious how much time you dedicate to giving attention to me.

Just so you’re aware, the spectacle you’re making out of yourself now isn’t convincing anyone of RDF.

It’s funny you actually think this takes time to do. So you’re a self centered narcissist with reading and math problems who also types very slowly. Any other intellectual deficits you’d like to admit to?

2 Likes