WOTLK was when Duel Spec was introduced

Blizzard opened the floodgates with same faction battlegrounds (which have never been in the game) so why not add dual spec and cross realm LFD now?

Reduce the respec cost to 15g cap then triple the repair cost. That’s would solve it, no downside at all.
Yes, I pull these numbers out of my rear. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, duh, that’s why there’s a bunch of threads asking for it, you silly goose! :blush:

Does that place have #SomeChanges?

1 Like

Oh, they will change things pretty much monthly! It’s a cool place…ever heard of…the Shadowlands™???

1 Like

Yes, played it. It doesn’t have dual spec though. :cry:

What it has is better though. Not sure why you’d be concerned!

What can dual spec do that it can’t?

1 Like

It can be in TBC Classic!

1 Like

So could retail spec if that’s your response.

1 Like

Not sure what you mean since Dual Spec came out during Wrath of the Lich King. Shadowlands never invented it.

??? You’re not making sense.

Dual spec was added to the game after TBC.

So was retail spec.

Retail spec is better than dual spec because it does what dual spec can do better than dual spec did it.

Therefore:

Retail spec is superior to dual spec and there is a place that has retail spec.

1 Like

True, but this isn’t TBC. It’s TBC Classic with #SomeChanges like the Paladin Seal change that came out during Wrath.

This is also a boosted character, by the way. That wasn’t available either.

You keep on saying “Retail” and it seems TBC Classic is just that. It’s TBC with retail additions.

1 Like

Changes don’t justify the rationale for other, different changes.

Right, and retail spec would be a change that accomplishes both what you want with dual spec, and even more. So why not accept retail spec in to your life? You’d have everything you wanted.

1 Like

What? I don’t want a change just because they said they changed stuff. I just want Dual Spec because it’s cool and makes the game more fun! Like the level 58 boost!

I think I already said that I do play retail. Weren’t you listening?

See? I said it! So you don’t have to ask me about that anymore. Unless you want to, of course. Nobody said you didn’t have to waste your time asking the same questions over and over. :blush:

1 Like

Played is past tense which indicates either you aren’t anymore or don’t play in any serious capacity.

You should play it more. It has what you want and more! I think that’s a valid recommendation/alternative.

1 Like

Correct. Considering TBC Classic is tied to my account and isn’t a seperate game, I could log on at any time and continue to play it. Sometimes I do.

I play it however much I want without your recommendations, thanks! :blush: But it doesn’t have the TBC Classic stuff that used to like. So I’ll sometimes alternate between the two.

I love the fact that Blizzard gave us a level 58 boost! Shows they’re willing to put some retail stuff in the game and make it more fun for all of us!

1 Like

It literally has all the TBC stuff you like. It’s still there. What’s the difference? Did they remove outland in retail and I didn’t catch it?

1 Like

I know. I’ve played it. I’ve told you this like, what, three times so far? You gotta pay more attention to what the person you’re talking to is saying.

And if there’s a point to it, you’re welcome to make one now.

1 Like

Well why not play the thing that has all the things you like?

1 Like

I believe this is the fourth time you’ve asked me this question now. I answered it here:

1 Like

But this is a false statement. So your justification is just a falsehood.

1 Like