WOTLK was when Duel Spec was introduced

unless your in a raiding guild…

Pro tip, very few people actually use more than one spec during a raid.

1 Like

unless your a druid, shaman,priest,warrior,paladin.

Or one of the 20+ raid members who will stay in one spec the entire raid because there’s simply not that much need to switch specs.

1 Like

This seems rather like a way to distract from the fact that you’re using the same logic to ask me the question of “how it impacts me”.

Or, basically any class that has a desired utility. Which is pretty much all of them.

1 Like

You don’t make sense and you make really ridiculous and inappropriate comparisons. Everyone reading this can clearly see that. Not sure why you think anyone is on your side, even if they do agree with you.

Topic is about Dual Spec. Not whatever anti-changes crusade you’re on.

1 Like

Yes. I’m aware of that.

Why do you get to demand that my one option is deleted, so that you can have 2 options? You don’t think this is selfish? Let’s actually answer questions before you go off on un-related criticisms.

There it is. Why do you think it is fair for you to ask for our single option to be removed, while you get to ask for 2 options?

You think I’m going to engage with you about this again when you just make ridiculous and inappropriate comparisons to facets of computer game?

Go find someone else to troll.

1 Like

A cop out if I ever read one…

You really can’t answer that question?

Every time I answer you, you cherry-pick whatever I say anyway. In the above responses I repeated myself sever times. I’ve responded to your questions several times now and you keep repeating yourself over and over. And when you don’t get your way, you just make a ridiculous and inappropriate comparison to stuff that I don’t really want to think about when I play a fantasy MMO.

1 Like

Don’t bother, she literally doesn’t know how dual spec actually works.

2 Likes

He asked me the same question three times in a row and when I asked him a question, he ignored it three times in a row. Then he asks me again and now when I refuse to engage anymore it’s a “copout” ?

And why would anyone look at a silly little addition to a video game and think it is anymore remotely comparable to Muslim law? Something is definitely wrong with him.

2 Likes

I don’t care what you say about cherry-picking or whatever complaints you go on to make, you have refused to answer my question.

If you don’t answer the question, don’t nag on and on about cherry-picking or whatever.

Either answer the question directly, or you’re just being a troll yourself.

Here it is again. If you choose, again, to focus on any other objective other than answering this question, I will simply consider that you have no answer to it because you realize that it does make you selfish.

Anyone: “I want X.”

Zipzo: “I don’t want X.”

Anyone: “I still want X.”

Zipzp: “Why are you so selfish?!”

I didn’t realize wanting something that someone else didn’t want was selfish!

:rofl:

1 Like

Just make the respec cost scaling 1-5g instead of how it’s 1-50g, and that will effectively give us dual-specc, tri-specc however many speccs we want.

Addons like Talented are all you need to save multiple talent point configurations and have them auto-filled for you.

It’s far more likely that Blizzard will respond to, and more reasonable to ask for a reduction in cost, rather than asking for them to make a future-expansion feature backwards compatible. That’s probably more work than they care to put in.

Addons shouldn’t be necessary. Dual Spec simplifies everything.

I’m not disagreeing here. Dual specc is definitely simpler to use, it’s just much harder to code. They can’t just copy and paste the feature from WoTLK into TBC. They would need to build something entirely new.

Given how they promised but couldn’t deliver an “improved” LFG system which was already part of original TBC, I have very little expectation they’re going to rebuild a TBC version of WoTLK’s dual spec just for TBCC. It’s just unrealistic. Will be happy if they just lowered or entirely removed the cost of respeccing.

Oh, I agree, they’re being very lazy right now with how they’re releasing content.

But it’s nowhere near unrealistic.

Given their handling of TBC Classic, I don’t have high hopes for a Wrath Classic in the future either, no matter how it’s promoted. They say one thing and do another.

Zipzo went down the “greater good” argument route here:

Zipzo demands you limit your requests and modifications of TBCC to stay within the narrow confines of what Zipzo wants because otherwise you’re getting two slices of cake (TBCC and Retail) but Zipzo gets none! Zipzo relies upon plural pronouns because there needs to be a group, unspecified of course, to advocate for keeping TBCC as non-Retail as possible and while we already have multiple Retail-esque changes and a Dev team that has openly accepted changes catering to a modern audience of new and returning players alike… it is for the greatest of goods that you not get what you want lest Zipzo (err I mean “we”) be angry and left out.

Like most people that can’t argue an actual position, Zipzo has elevated their personal whim into a moralizing crusade that makes everyone who disagrees EVIL.

Bwahahahahahahaha

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like