WOTLK Update - Servers Incompatible

I played the Pre-Patch and Yesterday’s launch just fine. Today I attempt to log in and every server is listed as INCOMPATIBLE. I restart Battle.net to find there is an Update for WOTLK queued up. However, it has been queued up for the last hour and not moved. I have restart Battle.net several times as well as attempted a scan and repair to no avail. Anyone have suggestions to get the Update to complete and/or to get Battle.net to function?

It sometimes on accident will switch to another region without you knowing it.
If you can only play in US or only EU or such, and not anything else, it will switch. It has done that to me. I dont play EU anymore all my friends there quit… most of them. Still will auto switch regions for me when I had my EU sub off for many years. Didnt even link that name to this name or that account to this account.

So for you, may be an accidental switching to new region deal. See if it is. If I am wrong with that… then idk. Worth a try to see if it is auto switching regions on you though.

If by chance you have US set and you are suddenly seeing a different set of PTR realms such as Brill and stuff, than that means it did do that to you.

Another thing. I have lots of Alphas and Betas, some for more than one region. I sometimes get lazy and dont clear them out when the alpha and betas end. That also can prevent you from being able to log into current PTR as alphas and betas are technically a PTR. Delete any you no longer have access to if you have any… That should free you up for PTR entry.

Appreciate it. I ended up uninstalling the game and the Battle.net client. Reinstalled everything, and it magically started working again. Not sure why the repair function didn’t work. As of now the grind continues.