WOTLK to CATA

I don’t get why you’re obsessed with zaalg making a mistake or changing his mind. If you’ve never changed your mind that just means you’ve never learned anything over the years. I was a huge supporter of vanilla era. I was convinced by the stories people told of private servers and while I didn’t get why anyone would play an expansion forever I was convinced era would have a healthy population. I made a mistake, I was wrong, and that’s one reason I don’t think wrath era will have a healthy population if blizzard can be convinced to add some. You could easily find posts by me in late vanilla in favor of era servers to put next to my posts now against era servers. I’m not embarrassed by that. I learn from my mistakes. But your obsession with it just shows a rigid mind incapable of learning from your experiences.

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day.

Ralph Waldo Emerson