WOTLK Scourgeholme Mining Problems on Maladath

On Server: Maladath; Mining Nodes/Veins in and bordering Scourgeholme, Icecrown are unable to be properly looted.

The nodes either disappear randomly, or are not able to be looted, and also seemingly not properly spawning enough nodes (according to how many should be there via WowHead).

Mining the node still gives exp, however the loot window never appears and the vein always disappears after (sometimes just disappearing randomly without interaction and no one else around)

The bug currently happening in Scourgeholme both before and after the purging questline.

Neither time passage, nor server resets seem to fix this. (bug was in effect before and after Wed, Sept 28 morning reset, and all throughout the day during my 18 hour farming session in Icecrown).

I am unsure about herbalism nodes in scourgeholme.

(Sorry if this is the inappropriate method to report something like this, first time doing so)

1 Like

I am having this same issue with nodes in this area on Whitemane

Same on Benediction. I also Just came across an unlootable node in Crystalsong Forest near The Decrepit Flow

happens on all servers.
This is a phasing problem, it doesn’t happen as soon as you leave scorgeholme.

This happens to me as well. It is frustrating since we are already competing for the nodes on the mega servers and now half aren’t even there.

Occuring on Westfall too and not just in Scougeholme, but under ICC as well.

Faerlina, having some issues in wintergrasp and much more places i already registered 12 saronite and 4 titanium still bugged!