WotLK - Patition to let Druids use Shadowmourne

Feral has never had a “legendary” weapon in all of WoW(excluding Legion). I don’t see why you couldn’t let Druids use Shadowmourne. #Somechanges

1 Like

Quite the legendary that you transform into a cat and the weapon is no longer visible.

3 Likes

Sunday was two days ago…

1 Like

MPC felt pretty legendary

3 Likes

lmao
But if that’s not enough for you OP, doesn’t Atiesh have AP for ferals on the druid version?
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Nty. When you are able to equip a legendary your BiS becomes much more impractical.

Instead of trying to mooch someone else’s legendary weapon you should ask for your own.
:axe:

just like in the lore. Bearlylegalqtpro will finally reach his true potential.

I am not sure druids can use axes, but everyone has argued and everyone wants shadowmourne to be changed into a 2h mace.

Lies

Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian
Equip: +420 Attack Power in Cat, Bear, and Dire Bear forms only.

2 Likes

They should just remove legendary weapons from the game. i’m sick of watching what it does to people.

That was a ledgendary for druids and tbh is felt really weak compared to the other 3 versions.

I mean Val’anir Hammer of the Ancients healing legendary mace Is a legendary druids can use? I used to know a druid who had one back in Wrath.

I mean the priest version is basically on par with KT mace/Saph OH (party buff is irrelevant). It’s BIS for ferals, plain and simple.

1 Like

its an axe for the fel monekys

It’s one of the BIS for ferals in PVE and PVP yes without a doubt.

However, it’s power is pale in comparison to the power spike it gives the other three Atiesh wielders. :slight_smile:

I wanted legendary daggers in Classic Era for my roog. Swords are dumb :frowning:

no lmao what are you talking about?

The mage/lock ones are only better than Wraith Blade/Saph OH because of the aura… and the aura is nice but its not massive for a single player.

no …just no