[WotLK News] A live chat with Devs

My feedback to both the council and dev group is stop trying to think things up to change. If you want to go improve things go fix retail. We signed up for a classic experience and not one with a dev group that doesnt have the community’s trust. Each little change you do manages to have a negative impact across vanilla, tbc, to now wrath. Just stop, sit on your hands and stop.

3 Likes

Also none of this solves the actual problem classic has had almost since launch: RMT. Until they punish people for RMT, none of these changes really matter. The only groups you will see in Ulduar after ToC comes out will be GDKPs or guild groups. Cant find a single non-GDKP BT these days. The inflation of the economy and people only doing GDKPs is a larger problem than ToC instantly replacing Ulduar ever could be.

4 Likes

This seems pretty asinine. Blizzard created a Community Council so they could have someone to talk at? If this statement is true, and I have no reason to doubt that it isn’t, it doesn’t bode well for Blizzard asking us to believe them when they say they are listening.

1 Like

This is my Shocked Pikachu face.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.