WOTLK doesn't need RDF

We supposed to pretend that there is consequences on classic tbc realms today?

1 Like

If they were so invalid, you’d be able to counter, disprove, or dismantle them. If they were so invalid, Blizzard wouldn’t be listening to our opinions.

You can say they’re invalid until you’re blue in the fact. What matters is if you can prove that, which you have not been able to do so far.

Citation needed for that. The OP got the most likes in this entire thread, at 94 likes currently.

Sharing feedback to an online forum isn’t all that strange. You realize that the point of these forums, correct?

The devs agree with them - thats all that needs to be said.

The majority is wrong, like they always are. Its why retail sucks.

Hmm… the changes to retail are changes the majority doesn’t like :stuck_out_tongue:

Hence why blizzard won’t even post sub counts anymore.

Those changes didnt come in all at once, in one expansion. And they started somewhere.

LFD is more of a retail concession than a Classic one.

If you want to give Wrath more of a Classic vibe than the retail one it gave birth too you make some changes. LFD is a really good choice to remove if you want to put some separation between the two.

Oh you mean like CRBG’s which were added in vanilla WoW?

You realize that the general ideology behind McDonalds is convenience, right? Even if you don’t like it, its still faster and more convenient to going to a McDonalds that’s closer. Defeats the purpose to go to a less convenient location.

Want to try another analogy or you done posting stupidity for the day?

1 Like

Except that isn’t the case in this scenario. There are other McDonald’s in town that are just as close. There are other fast food restaurants that are just as convenient.

But for some reason, the person in this analogy feels compelled to only go to the McDonald’s that they complain about everyday. It defies all logic and rationale. It’s an addiction.

This analogy works perfectly fine, even if you yourself personally dislike it and misunderstand it.

It’s the cutie at the register :smirk:

Oh look, youre loaded question has a glaring omission. Gotta say Im shocked by this considering how you always deal straight and honestly with posters - maybe you just slipped up there.

Yeah, Im sure thats what it is.

Now you’re changing the narrative. Lol. Wouldn’t expect any less from the (lack of) intellect from the Anti-Lfders.

2 Likes

I think we’re the cuties in this scenario. :grin:

No – you never understood the narrative to begin with. Try reading it again and reply back to me please.

Were CRBG’s not added in vanilla?

Or do you mean that they were added in late vanilla?

1 Like

It’s true that they were added late.

I think the bigger point I’d like to make is that I’m absolutely all for the removal of CRBG. I’d even send us back to the era of going to the original BG portals to queue. I’d be totally fine with that. It would.be very “classic”.

So this line of thought doesn’t really help your case, from where I’m standing.

1 Like

The funny thing about you, and this entire thread, is that you completely miss how this would instantaneously kill PvP and hurt the population of the game by a decent margin.

4 Likes

As usual you miss the point, the travelling is not the problem.

Having a group is.

1 Like

“Oh you mean like the CRBG’s that were added at the very end of vanilla in preparation for the next expac and specifically implemented to address individual server population imbalances but were still arranged into strict battlegroups?”

No Ziryus, thats not what I mean and you know this which is why you’re attempting to ask a vague omission laden question without expounding on how CRBGs and LFD are 100% alike and how that can potentially mean the devs are making a mistake by not including LFD.

You’re trying to win with a technical while ignoring the fundamental and in a very sleazy fashion. Just take your L - not your first either. You should be used to this by now. Get it out of the way early this time.

It would definitely edge out the more classic-style-intolerant of us and push them out, which is a benefit for all who just want to play a game that’s a little more hardcore without all the gen Z-tier complaining.

1 Like

I expected this moronic response, as usual. Completely clueless.

1 Like

LFD and CRBG’s both solve the same problem, not able to readily find a group on your server.

Not sure why that is confusing.

1 Like