[WotLK Classic] Typhoon causing game client to bug out

I am also having this issue still on my Balance Druid, post for visibility. Blz fix plz!?

I have been using this simple macro that seems to work and I no longer have the same issues (credit to someone on the druid discord server):

#showtooltip
/cast typhoon
/stopcasting

However, having a macro with /stopcasting can be an issue if you are going to queue Typhoon after a spell with a cast time because hitting this macro will cancel that cast if pressed early.

Hopefully we get a fix soon because this is a horrible way to have to work around it.

2 Likes

bump for visibility. Was wondering wtf was going on, and this explains a lot.

Same issue for me - I hadnā€™t linked it to Typhoon but I will be looking now.

Wowā€¦ didnā€™t even know this. I stopped playing my boomie because my UI was so messed up, ended up finding this was a bug because of them nerfing the fire gauntlets for warrs within 15 hours. Insane that these game breaking bugs are ok b/c they donā€™t make someone parse more than someone else.

Glad to know WoW only cares when the orange parsers cry that thereā€™s an unfair advantage to their logs from yesterday. Patheticā€¦

Oh itā€™s fantastic isnā€™t it? Bout as amazing as the entire DK bot guilds they let run around absolutely ravaging the node spawns.

When in the bloody hell is this going to be fixed, it has been 2 months now and it renders typhoon practically unusable unless you want a broken game client every few minutes. Get your s*** together Blizzard.