WotLK Classic potions not coming off cooldown

This is happening to me too. Has anyone heard if this will be fixed ? I’ve searched and searched and all I can find is people saying they have the problem too…

I noticed this happening while doing dungeons. The potion cooldown randomly stops and resumes. I feel like it has something to do with being in and out of combat, but it feels really inconsistent.

@Soulsinger I think you are right about this being some type of potion sickness issue.

Just checking in Oct 23 2022 and this bug still happening. Not in combat what so ever and elixirs cannot be used unless I reload ui

The forum for WoW Classic bug reports can be found here.

Just got this again today on a new alt, I thought maybe it was tied to my main char with all the addons but my alt barely has anything active.

If you log out and log back in the Elixir is no longer greyed out and can be used. Still can’t pin point what’s causing it. Might be Omni or some other cd counter

Did anyone ever pin point this issue to a particular addon ? I’ve had this happen to me in raid the last 4 weeks in a row (wotlk), just elixers and flasks go on cooldown after the first one is used so I cant reapply an hour later. I can still use potions each boss and food when needed etc. I’ve tried disabling addons, reloading, moving the elixers to different bags, putting them on my bars but continue to get the error “item not ready” until I port out of the raid and then its cleared up.

As far I know, no? I still have to log out and back in to clear the block up. Sometimes after a looooooooooooooong time it’ll just…fix itself.

Still bugged…

Just happened to me. Still bugged.

If you relog, you can only use one type of elixir once. So you have to relog several times to apply different ones. This is really bad, is there still not a fix for this issue?