WOTLK Classic - Dungeon Finder Removed

People would rather spam trade chat to make a group for the “social aspect” just so they can run the dungeon without saying a word to each other.

So dumb to not have LFD in the game. People think the community will be the same as it was 13 years ago which is laughable. Like it’s not going to be a bunch of min/max parsing sweatlords like it is now in classic.

3 Likes

They will release at 3.3.5 patch. the raids will be trickled out over time. Not everything is about raiding you know?

i want to know why we are discussing classic problems in retail forums.

personally i do not care about classic at all.

my boost money wont be removed because im not playing classic wrath because they removed rdf.

no point to spend any money in a dead raid log game by phase 2.

This is exactly why I was never going to play it

I think they’re trying to prove that removal will have a large positive effect. However, I doubt they have any data that supports the idea that this change will bring back millions of players who they think left because the group finder made it too easy to get into groups and get geared up.

Most of the people I’ve read who are opposed were saying they had changed their mind because of this change.

Most of the people who support this change were never intending to play wrath classic and still aren’t. They’re retail players who think it will be a good thing to force those people to make friends, because (as we often see said on the forum) casuals have no friends and don’t know how to make friends. The right kind of friends, not the people they know and like and want to play with.

What do you see will be the result of this? Do you think spamming in trade chat for hours, then flying to a dungeon and riding to the entrance for less reward will result in a return to “community”? How, through shared suffering?

Grafting the intentional scarcity of gear from Shadowlands into wrath classic will be its death knell.

2 Likes

communicate and pay gold. you forgot that part. less people playing doesnt help the community one bit

1 Like

You will be relieved to know they are releasing on 3.3.5, one patch past when it was released. unless you actually want them to release 3.01 and are too lazy to ask for it?

1 Like

This would be a valid defence if they planned on adding it later, but they stated that they planned on not having it at all for the duration of WotLK classic.

2 Likes