[WotLK] Arena Points Converted to Honor Early

I’ve been waiting, like a lot of people, for Blizzard to figure out the rating requirements / discounts for the end of Season 8 Wrath gear like they have every season. Arena points weren’t going to be converted until the Pre Patch next week 4/30/2024, but instead they were moved to honor after the reset today. Can the Arena Points be restored so we can purchase items this week still?

9 Likes

Good Luck. they are ignoring everything and anything to do with Wrath. Many of us lost a ton of arena points.

2 Likes

Yup same here. I was just banking on points until the discount and it seems like it was forgotten.

1 Like

+1 would like to see this fixed asap been holding onto points for cheaper gear

1 Like

Same here. Blizz said they will do it with 4.4.0 patch.

1 Like

This is a major issue and a direct contradiction to the information players were provided regarding end-of-season. Some communication on this would be appreciated.

4 Likes

I was capped at 10k… =(

I’m really hoping this gets fixed on prepatch release… really frustrating.

uuug same, I’d capped my points on my hunter, and had between 5 and 7k on all my other characters waiting for the usual discounts/rating removal. It was SO hard to arena on Mankrik that it was impossible to find a steady player for games to get a good rating… I capped out at like 1877 and consoled myself that at least the points would be useful later…

There was no warning at ALL, so all my toons went over honor cap with the conversion, not even a chance to use the points on gems or something even slightly useful…

yup got all that time waisted