Wot in an Oppressed Nation

Oh goodness Resident Evil 6. I enjoyed that more for Mercenaries than the campaign. The campaign …I think it was towards the end of Sherry and what’s-his-name’s side, when you have to climb up that rope …the QTE was so real in that game and so frustrating I was hurling abuse at that bloody game by that point.

Ugh…

Never again.

There is a scene about 80% Through Leon’s campaign where a enemy leaps out on you and knocks you over a meat grinder machine or something anyway fast spinning blades

You need to do a QTE to escape it and the QTE is so tight that i ended up actually making myself bleed from the amount of rotating i had to do of the thumb stick.

It also broke said thumbstick

RE6 QTE are unbalanced.

WTF.

Yeah, QTE is fine in moderation but RE6 was ridiculous. And I’m now amazed I never broke anything during all that time gaming on RE6 with my brother.

…though I did find myself worn out after finally beating the game.

Hmm.

RE6 Was not great and some stuff in the RE2 Remake make RE6 Impossible so i generally hope that if we see a 3 Remake i hope the canon timeline is like

RE1 RE2 RE3 Code Veronica RE4 RE5 Revelations RE7

And when i say not great i mean from a story perspective as an actual game it was quite enjoyable

Yeah the only real problem with the game was the QTE and the story was…eh. Everything else wasn’t so bad though!

Ohey, Ariiah has her face back! The curse ends! …for Ariiah, at least.

so Stormblood is 50% off on steam for any new FFXIV players who… y’know…

8 Likes

I am now a level 3 Au ra Pugalist.

Not even five minutes into this game.

“Wow you’re a really pretty Dragon twink.”

YES HELLO THANK YOU?

4 Likes

At least you get validation, no one respects my gaudy choices :confused:

yeah all the randy catboys in this game are doin wonders for my self esteem

6 Likes

Cross my heart and hope to die…

/misses by a centimeter

sTiCk A nEeDlE iN yOuR eYe

1 Like

I got that as well.

“Wow you’re so tall…” tail flicking

Yes. Thank you. I think. squints Do you want to fight?

looks around

:pensive:

I’m ugly.

2 Likes

Well, are you?

It took a couple months but I finally got a randy catman in my whispers. I stated several times how I don’t want to ERP. Ever. Not even for “story purposes” mad air quotes

And how I don’t want to talk about it, why, etc. Dude kept circling back until he was blatant with his “I just want a daddy dom RP” and I was like,

https://media.giphy.com/media/CzbiCJTYOzHTW/giphy.gif

blooooooooooooooock

1 Like

Guess you could say…

That guy was a dom-a$$.

also lol it won’t let me post the other word for donkey.

I’m calling the teacher

I’m already the teahcer.

randy catboys are always on the hunt

is that what those hunt trains are i keep hearing shouting about?