Worth transferring?

Hello Stormrage! I have been playing WoW for a long time, and one thing that’s missing for me lately is having a large, extended group of folks to play along with, either in guild or just around the realm. This is in no small part to the fact that my server Exodar is quite sparsely populated, and I know it’s part of the larger battlegroup but I dunno, it just seems so barren these days. Now contrasting to a server like Stormrage it seems like there’s a TON of you which is awesome, so I am thinking of transferring over there. So Stormrage players, can you recommend? I would love a fun group of folks to run some mythics when I can or just to hang around in G-chat with.
TL;DR - is it worth it to xfer to Stormrage for a mostly casual player? Thank you kindly!

1 Like

Stormrage is fine, many alliance guilds here so I’m sure you’d be able to find a group that fits what you are looking for. The trade and services channels are clogged with profession sellers and options to buy runs :slight_smile: I find more people make the world seem more interesting, even if just standing around at the bank or the AH.

1 Like

I’ve been on several servers and Stormrage has a better vibe, combined with talented players so it’s the best of both worlds. Along with that, there are tons of options for guilds depending on what you’re interested in - so yes, it’s worth the transfer in my opinion! :slight_smile: On a side note, our guild Spun is open to welcoming Social players - so if you’re interested reach out to me on Discord. Devonellah#0195

1 Like

I’m also thinking about moving here as a main server, so I rolled an evoker to check it out first. Tons of guilds, crafters, people running things. The randoms I’ve interacted with, whether out in the wild or to get something crafted, have been pretty chill and helpful. So definitely worth a second look!

1 Like

There are over 1000 guilds on Stormrage, so it can be very daunting here just going through guild finder, but there are a number of Casual guilds on the server. “Bada Bing” is such a guild that is both Social and Casual raiding.

1 Like

Stormrage is a great server to play on. Lively community and great players. If you’re interested in more than just mythics, our guild does PVP all day every day. PVP is our game. We’d love to have you aboard if interested.

1 Like

Wow, thank you for the responses everyone. Usually you post on most server forums and it’s crickets. Glad I pre-purchases that bulk server transfer during the last sale! Looking forward to being on Stormrage soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

More evidence of how we are truly different and awesome :slight_smile: Come and join us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @devonellah - have sent you a friend request on Discord, JimmyHotz#6494 Thanks!