Worst spec in PvP

FDK or ENH shaman?

Fury

Tencharmanders

2 Likes

Both are bad, but remarkably, frost has got even less work done on it than enhancement, so I would say frost is worse because of the total lack of attention from devs. I would need to see the chart again, but there’s actually 6 or 7 specs that die more in SS than enhancement according to skill struck.

Broxikor told me it’s Arms Warriors. Is this not accurate?

7 Likes

im gonna give it to frost and bonus is unholy isnt great either so you get an all around suckage unlike fury warr which has arms

1 Like

What is truly remarkable is how little attention bad specs get from the devs. I would love to see a blue post explaining how they justify class priority when they are tuning classes.

Fdk at least has comps it can play. I’m happy with fdk being gutter tier horribly designed spec for infants

4 Likes

This guy must work for Blizz

1 Like

Fury is so strong right now that replacing the s3 set with the s4 one makes you do less damage, even with ilvl increase. And thats before the 50% pvp nerf kicks in

fdk/dev is an s tier comp that only gets farmed by outlaw rogues, everything else is winnable. get at me

enh and fury are the only specs that can complain
get at me

2 Likes

Yea, but at least Fury has less keybinds (less globals) to worry about than enhance.

They need to make it so you can drop 4 totems at once again.

This isn’t a good stat to look at. If I remember right boomy and destro died a lot last season. Didn’t stop them from being s tier. Just meant they were slightly weaker defensively and were oppressive if left alone.

Enhance/frost is quite bad but furry is probably still the worst.

Doesn’t even really mean that, it just means that they end up dying in those few rounds they do lose. Tank specs rarely die first, but their viability is usually in the ground

3 Likes

Enhance is not bad.

Frost dk is only bad in solo shuffle.

Worst spec in pvp is Aug.

2 Likes

Pedantics. It’s defensive kit is bad.

Bubblebuddy said it first, but i think its aug atm. Obv not including tank specs because those arent real pvp specs.

1 Like

Did fury get buffed

The one time this expansion they started moving power out of burst and into sustain, all the frost dks cried. It’s no wonder the devs abandoned them.

1 Like

Right? :dracthyr_hehe_animated: It’s like they were expecting to keep the instant aoe team wipe potential but also get more durability and sustained damage to basically be a simplified ret paladin that doesn’t have to worry about that pesky teammate utility.

1 Like

Fury is horrible. Blizzard needs to redesign the entire spec.