Worst part about being an evoker

Not being able to see transmogs 90% of the time

4 Likes

who cares ur a stinky lizard go sunbathe or something

6 Likes

Eventually these threads will end. Eventually you’ll all learn.

Be any race, with your transmog. Less QQ, more fire-breathing tauren pew pew.

Well… at least you don’t wear diapers.

4 Likes

Worst part is pretending being a dragon but in reality your are just a lizard fraud.

Considering the only time you have to be in dragon form is during combat, and most people are focusing on combat and not their transmog when that happens, I’m having a hard time believing that 90% thing.

I do find it stupid they make a new race and it cant use anything. Even made its a “the 3ed mail class so we can’t delete mail now”.

They really dropped the ball on it. Just move hunter to leather, shaman to plate and evoker to either

It’s doing you a favor considering how bad looking transmogs are.

The lack of transmogs is pretty annoying, as is the lack of dracthyr armor you can change in the barbershop. I was hoping there would at least be a lot of options in there…but nope. :frowning:

Dracthyr are seriously the dumbest looking things lol. Pandaren are goofy looking, but I will never know how blizzard decided on the final model for Dracthyr :rofl:.

laser chicken understands

Looking like Jar Jar Binks has to be pretty rough. It would take one heck of a transmog to fix that.

Worst part about being an Evoker is you’re a dragon that can’t fly, despite the fact you have huge wings. Sometimes these wings are bigger than the wings of the flying mount you’re using.

Very nice!

I dunno I think the worst part is the most absolutely boring gameplay of all time. Literally just spam azure strike until incinerate is off cooldown while you wait for your two empower abilities to be ready. I mean I like the mobility the class has and all, but the combat is severally lackluster.