Wormhole Generator: Shadowlands - Zereth Mortis

It seems weird, maybe a bug, or intented? That you can’t choose Zereth Mortis with the wormhole generator? Despite Korthia having been added to it in 9.1, you’d think Zereth would be added to it?

The developers have already implemented how ZM gets added to the wormhole generator.

Note that no one will be able to get this for a while, since it’s a paragon drop for the Enlightened faction, so it will require (a) getting Exalted with the Enlightened, (b) a Paragon reward (10,000 more rep), and (c) the upgrade item spawning in the Paragon chest.

But it’s not a bug, it’s just not immediate or free.

3 Likes

Neat another Giant F*** you to engineers.

1 Like

Funny part is at this point it’s easier to just use the Wormhole to go back to Oribos and take the portal from there. Just kinda stupid overall to lock it behind something like this, swear the only people carrying this expansion anymore are the Art and Sound Teams since they did an amazing job with the new area.

1 Like

The fact that this is locked behind paragon rep is just disrespectful. The zone will be irrelevant by the time people obtain this item.

3 Likes

However, being in war mode may require PvP if someone else decides it does. That’s the risk with War Mode: you’re volunteering for PvP even if you don’t really want it.

Looks like Blizz just took it away from those that got it from the PVP quest.

Fun detected and all.

Of course, but you don’t actually have to have skill to kill anyone, just skill at running away :smiley: Either way, since I posted that, it has been hotfixed and is no longer a reward from that quest.

I was wondering why I didn’t get it after doing the quest.

That is incredibly depressing. Could they please add an alternate source to get this item other than paragons?

2 Likes

How about put it under fishing like in legion? Maybe the devs will see this and give fishing some love. Was great in legion. Pretty dismal overall in shadowlands.