"Worm-Monger" worms not spawning

hey i have recently been trying to complete this achievement “worm- monger” but have been running into problems with it. When i fight the first boss no worms ever spawn no matter how low i get the boss. I’m completely stuck on it and have no idea what to do

The worms are untargetable, not something you can shoot or swing your sword at. Is it possible you’re just missing them because you’re looking for something with a health bar?

When the boss targets you with Decimate, you have to stand on the worm so it gets caught in the damage, killing it.

Annihilate will not kill the worms, only Decimate.

Hope that helps!

Yea i do know they aren’t targetable, but i do not see them at all, i have watched all the tutorials on how to do the achievement so I know what to look for they just don’t seem to spawn for me. I even tried turning all my addons off to see if they were messing with something but that wasn’t the case. I also tried to get the achievement on my alt but I ran into the same problem.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and let me know if you have any other potential solutions, this is killing me lol.

If you’re fully aware of how the achievement works and you’ve taken steps to ensure it’s not something client side causing it, then there very well might be a bug happening, which we won’t be able to help with here.

Your best course of action if this is the case would be to create a thread in the bug report forum, and/or fill out an in game bug report. At the very least it can be looked into that way.

I’m having the same problem, did you fix it?

Try playing games with your display settings to show more detail, increase particle density, etc.

have you figured out how to fix it? Because I’m having the same problem