Worldsoul memory's difficulty not showing

Was in a group with friends and they were talking about a x5 and x10 reward option but i only see one option that is popping up, i have 14 echo’s in bag and can only use them 1 at a time

2 Likes

Its the same for me. I havent been able to see the difficulty options on ANY of my characters…

x5 seems to be bugged. Hopefully they’ve disabled it and will patch it with confirmation and possibly a refund on x5 radiant echoes.

1 Like

Same here. Difficulty options are not showing up. Blizz fix this!

I had made a post about this, as well, but I want to echo what others are saying. I only have one option, being the x1. The x5 and x10 options do not show up at all.

Further, some one really needs to take a look at the CS system. The auto-generated “resolution” was wildly irrelevant and also filled with spelling errors in even just the first paragraph.

I don’t know why I was hopeful, but I thought perhaps the weekly reset might fix something. No dice. The only option I see remains x1.

Same for me, on both characters that I play on late game, I got 7 and 8 radiant echoes, but only have the option for using 1. I believe it might be a bug tied to the initial quest not being counted as completed or something like that.