World War Emerald Dream 2019

This post is to chronicle the War on Emerald Dream. Allegiances have been forged and war has been declared. Below are the forces that represent our great server.

United Horde (H)
Ironsworn Regiment
Division VII “D7”
The Syndicate
Hellscream’s Angels
Emerald Reapers
Blood Legacy

The League (A)
Warsong Battalion
The Alliance Empire
Den of Thieves

Rebel Alliance (A)
Kul Tiras Marines
Clan Battlehammer
Coldridge Company
Lionguard
Salty Sea Doggos
The Pack
The Ashen Vale
The Gnomish Army
Kill Order

Independent or Undeclared Forces
Blackrock Clan (Old Horde)
Swiftsilver Cartel (H)
Project Mayhem (H)
Warbound Legion (H)
Elves of the North (H)
Rebel Squad (H)
Redwood Tribe (H)
Warband of Durotar (H)
Orchid Hollow (Neutral)
Effortless (A)
Heroes Vigil (A)
Warbringer (A)
Cry Havoc (A)

16 Likes

The Swiftsilver Cartel is more than happy to supply all your warfightin’ needs for this conflict. We don’t care if you’re alliance or horde, you’ll find our prices are more than reasonable!

7 Likes

Jordrend Falksteed - King’s representative of The League (wrong toon oops)

4 Likes

Reporting for duty!

4 Likes

Check this out: The number of toons in these guilds, this gets you an idea of the numbers, more proof with the Alliance that united we stand, divided we fall.
United Horde - 3370
ISR - 821
D7 - 963
The Syndicate - 991
Hellscreams Angels - 154
Emerald Reapers - 111
Redwood Tribe - 251
Blood Legacy - 79

The League - 1692
Warsong Battalion - 646
The Alliance Empire - 993
Den of Thieves - 53

Rebel Alliance - 2368
Kul Tiras Marines - 62
Clan Battlehammer - 589
Coldridge Company - 179
Lionguard - 172
The Pack - 274
The Ashen Vale - 226
Salty Sea Doggos - 437
The Gnomish Army - 192
Kill Order - 237

Independent or Undeclared - 3870
Swiftsilver Cartel - 9
Project Mayhem - 15
Warbound Legion - 929
Elves of the North - 912
Rebel Squad - 381
Warband of Durotar - Unknown
Orchid Hollow - 380
Effortless - 427
Heroes Vigil - Unknown
Warbringer - 721
Cry Havoc - 96

4 Likes

I hear you bro, but with the Rebel Alliance, it’s never about the numbers. We just adhere to different tactics and ideology is all. We both still fight the Horde /salute

9 Likes

Here is wat ur numbers actually mean in game…

anything over 40v40= an unplayable game PERIOD

as for the alliance vs the horde… have been doing less than one raid pvp since the start of the alliance between the hammers, the marines, the vale, and the liongaurd with great results everytime…. usually only having to yield to an over one raid force… and only then because once the game starts freezing up, most of us will just walk out of the fight and call no joy…

14 Likes

Remember when WPVP on ED meant something more than camping a portal room or a flight path with 20+ people? So many people on ED now cheering and spitting over 20v1’ing folks who are sitting in loading screens. I miss the good old days.

6 Likes

i have been here for 5years + and have no memory of any guild that never used a portal room or flight path… with that said… i also know its not something that is the only way they have fought either, its usually a way to stop a superior force from getting together to run ur group over… there has been no expansion i have been apart of on this server that hasn’t used these tactics… and the tactic itself isn’t used a lot of the groups time spent pvp’ing, but a good one to secure an area…

conclusion… ur good ole days used this tactic too…

8 Likes

And another thing, when I was your age, a subscription used ta cost a nickle! We’d take the trolley down to see Paul Newman fight the Alliance with Bob Hope, and then walk barefoot uphill in the snow to get home. I miss the good old days too.

10 Likes

To be fair our guild roster is small because its only about a dozen or so of us close friends and our alts, and we mostly roll around in small groups.

6 Likes

also… there are 900+ elves of the north??? how come I never see u guys??? are u guys still active??? wat do u guys do??? can I get a real id from an officer??? been wanting to make a be mage, but wanted an all BE guild to rp and do instances with… can never find activity on one…

4 Likes

I see Aeythyr (hopefully spelling that right) quite a bit at rp events and he was a good leader at the recent rp-pvp on Darkshore this past Tuesday. Here is the Horde RP discord and you can ping him there.
Horde RP Discord:
https://discord.gg/CmRHmE8

4 Likes

#rebelalliance where quality trumps quantity!

10 Likes

The good old days I’m referencing were well before you got here if you’ve been on ED for only five years.

2 Likes

Whether united or divided, Warbound Legion will not fall. We have lost comrades to the Alliance menace. We fight no matter the odds. We fight for the Horde! NOT A STEP BACK! THE ALLIANCE WILL PAY WITH THEIR BLOOD!

8 Likes

Rebel Alliance was on patrol last night. A squad of Lionguard with one Battlehammer and myself in tow made contact with numerous Horde war parties. Voldun was on fire.

8 Likes

If you can have cross realm support, I can heal. =)

/salute

1 Like

Hey - Elves checking in. Yes we are around and active - doing lots of WPVP and RP stuff these days. With the escalation of the war we are reinforcing Silvermoon, rebuilding the old runestones, patrolling Quel’thalas and beyond, etc etc. Find me on the Alliance RP discord, I’m there under Horde Rep.

6 Likes

Laylyn, you might want reach out to Aeythyr. Elves of the North are an all Elf WPvP guild. He might be able to get you in some of the action. They are really active in wpvp.

3 Likes