"World Server Down"

Hi!!!

I am trying to login to my shaman and i am stuck in court of stars. I can’t get past the loading screen for the last 10 hours. I am getting error message “World Server Down” now I am able to login to every other character on this server… and all other servers.

I have tried to move my character on the website to get character moved to nearest graveyard.

and it says they cannot process my request. I have renamed folders, deleted folders, cache. I have uninstalled wow 3 times. disabled addons. Seems like hell to even try to submit a ticket… I was able to submit a ticket under a completely different reason then what I need help with. Anyone have any solutions other than what I have done?

This is absolutey ridiculous !

3 Likes

I cannot log on my Demon Hunter either. World server is down error every time. this has been almost 4 days now and i can’t play my main character. PLEASE HELP CHARACTER STUCK FEATURE DOES NOT WORK

While uncommon, there can be issues that cause your character to become stuck in an instance or an unsafe world location. When that happens, we first recommend that you try using the Stuck Character Move Service to move your character to a safe world location. If that doesn’t solve the issue, then the next step would be to submit a ticket reporting the character stuck and including the name/realm of the character. A support agent can then work on the character to unstick it so you can login and play normally again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.