World Server Down issues in Outland zones on Remulos

What a poor way to start the night. Happening to myself and a mate too, both in outlands but our alts in stormwind are fine :upside_down_face:

1 Like

So upsetting :smiling_face_with_tear: why is there no love for the classic community. Stupid outlands I always hated you

2 Likes

Shatt isnt a problem, tell them to fly to nagrand haha but dont log out there

1 Like

I hear that mate, my wifes only day off this week and we were planning to hit 80, guess im waiting another week, without rested :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah I woulda been close to 80 on my hunter tonight, frustrated, but what’s worse is the silence from anyone at blizz acknowledging the issue and saying that are working on it, cept for the thanks we’ll look into it hours ago on twitter.
So pissed off with Blizz atm

They fixed the Dragonflight issue within an hour too, thats what really grinds my gears!

2 Likes

yup
see above lol

Oh that was you! haha, i cant even make a DK for funzies as once i leave id have nowhere to go except outlands lol

1 Like

Outland is STILL DOWN!

No love for old Bugeyedwilly in classic :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah sadly my alt is in HFP and cannot be logged in. I’m getting world server down and others in my guild are complaining as they are either stuck in outland or like me can’t get to it. Wonder how long it’s going to be broken :confused:

Its been going on 19 hours for me, and i found a post from earlier than that.
Not much love for classic when you see that DF got a fix an hour after it popped up!

1 Like

Is this only affecting OCE servers? Or are NA servers dealing with this issue as well?

Exactly the same issue as Decaff. Two toons in Hellfire, cant access, cant use the unstuck option. Luckily my Naxx raid toon is in Dally and going nowhere near any TBC zone.

Wait, theres a server called “Decaff”

Brings coffee mug and BoA gear

The fact that this still hasn’t been addressed is just sad… :smiling_face_with_tear:

I finally recieved a reply to my ticket at 9:05am (roughly an hour ago) claiming the issues have been fixed and i am able to log back in…is it april fools already?

Not fixed here :frowning:

Here i thought that i’d have time to do my shattrath dailies (the reason i was in outlands to begin with) before reset…now i just want to hearth and seek counselling in dalaran for the time i’ve missed!

its over 24h and still not fix yet :frowning: