World Sea Turtle Day

A turtle made it to the water!
:turtle:

19 Likes

Interesting. My sister loves sea turtles. She probably will get a kick out of it.

2 Likes

This should be a mini WoW holiday for Tortollans.

A turtle made it to my boiling pot.

I’m sorry I meant water.

:panda_face: :turtle:

4 Likes

Wait,Isn’t that a land turtle? Why is she throwing him in the water?

4 Likes

omg NEVER trust turtles!

but happy turtle day…i guess i’ll just spam my glowing pufferfishes in all the AH’s tonight
:nerd_face:

1 Like

That poor turtle! :scream:

:panda_face:

3 Likes

Sometimes turtles need a little help to make it to the water.

4 Likes

Yes.

She’s about as bright as a candle without a wick.

2 Likes

Ah no D:

Bonk

Wait really? I absolutely love sea turtles, I’ve got a tattoo of one on my calf lol

Back when I used to scuba dive my dive buddies would call me turtle bait since at least one would invariably show up to say hello on pretty much every dive.

3 Likes

It is and that’s awesome! :smiley:

2 Likes

There’s a sea turtle rescue down in Key West that my wife and I donate to on the regular. They do good work, even if the odds are overwhelmingly against them. There’s just too many people that treat the ocean like their personal dumpsters.

3 Likes

That’s like the soda ring things that you get pop in. There’s a way to get the pop off that cuts the rings so turtles / other sea life doesn’t get stuck. I think it’s a little plastic strip on the side you pull then you can pull the pop out that breaks the rings.

1 Like

Years ago before I became disabled…I use to Scuba Dive in lower Florida on place called Logger Head Reef…the area is full of Loggerhead Turtles…its was freaking awesome to dive around them and watch them at play or eating or just swimming by…did the same with doing Manatee swim/dive…most awesome creatures…even had a baby manatee come up to me and kiss me…

Edit my very first tat I got was of a Sea Turtle just above my left Ankle…then about a year later I got a Manatee tat on my right Calf area…added in a Sea Horse and Clown fish to the Sea Turtle area.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness that sounds like it was so much fun. I would have loved to see turtles like that and the baby manatees! :smiley:

2 Likes

LOL I got rolled by a male Bull manatee that day too…he swam over top of me and brush me and it rolled me…2 tons of manatee rolling you…it was a blast…

2 Likes

Oh man I bet that was a trip and a half.

“Oh look it’s a mana - AAAAH”

1 Like

eye twitch

3 Likes

lol hey it said in the article to watch movies with sea turtles and I figured wow has sea turtles so close enough? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes