World quests in Suramar... where?

Im just getting to Legion now and have gone through most of the lengthy Suramar story and now I am tasked to do 10 world quests in Suramar. I have never done world quests before so I am unsure where I am supposed to go to do/receive these quests.

World Quests should just appear on the map when you look at it. If you don’t see them, go to Dalaran and talk to Khadgar, he should have a quest that will unlock them.

3 Likes

The quest you need to do to unlock world quests is “Uniting the Isles” which as Ghullum said, you can get from Khadgar in the Violet Citadel in Dalaran.

Here’s a general guide from Legion for world quests:

1 Like

no
IT DOESNT
CANNOT SEE ANY WORLD QUEST

You’re best off creating a new thread instead of responding on one that is three years old. A lot can change, two expansions have passed.

That said, before you can open world quests, you need to be friendly with each of the Legion factions. Once you have quested enough to be friendly, then Khadgar will have the quest Uniting the Isles. You will also need to do the opening quest line for Suramar (which if you’re going for rep/unlocking Void Elves you’ll need to do anyway).