World quests giving wrong ilvl gear

The arena event in Ohn plains is giving 350ilvl loot as reward.
Zalek caverns is giving correct ilvl .

2 Likes

Almost everything has a chance to give you way too low ilvl loot. Weekly, caches, etc.

You got lucky.
Researcher’s quest just awarded me a 250lvl cowl.

1 Like

D: … Now I am scared to do anything

1 Like

oh man =( 4 350’s on my alt, i should have learned the first time darn it

Yeah, I’m just idling until I see there’s been a correction made.
If these were things (loot chances) that were daily per character, it wouldn’t matter.
But many players are now locked out of gear progression for the week due to the loot discrepancies across the board.

Noticed this morning that a WQ in Thaldrazus dropped a 457 chestpiece for my Druid. Figured I’d work that after I got back home.

Just checked again, same WQ now offering a 350 chest. Something seems to have gone bad wrong, would be nice if Blizzard fixed it.

That

That’s my biggest frustration. I don’t mind a little lost time — but now these alts are set back a week. I have two that got denied.

I wonder if raids are working, because I was really hoping to play some tonight…

I haven’t heard anyone state that raid loot is being affected, but then again you gotta win the roll first so the odds are that fewer people have witnessed this.

have few toons get 350 gear from feast / new s4 [Cache of Storms] when yesterday they where getting 480s.

I guess just dont play now ??? until they fix it or do raids / m+ and hope that loot isnt F’d up too.

Would be nice just to hear them say they even realize something is wrong.

I was pleased to see my warlock was getting plate armour as rewards on world quests too… they really screwed up this patch.