World quest rewards reset just now?

I was looking over the WQ rewards and saw a couple that gave explorer level upgradeable S4 gear. I then got disconnected (due to the live maintenance probably) and when I got back in, the WQ rewards I had just previously looked at were now showing fixed level 350-ish gear, no longer season 4.

Anyone else notice this?

Something changed. Doing the Val weekly, I received 480lvl pieces for the hunt and the siege, then got 2 350lvl soulbound non-upgradable pieces from the soup event. Turned in the quest at Val and promptly received a 350lvl staff.

Right now, it’s loot at your own risk until they fix this.

It looks like there’s some inconsistency in the reward drops from various events as well as the vendors being AWOL.

I got a 250 cloak from a 12/12 Researchers Under Fire. There are definitely issues.

2 Likes

Seems like the WQs outside of Zaralek Cavern got nerf-batted. The ones inside the cavern are still 454+ upgradeable. Kinda pissed about it to be honest…one of the WQs was a 454 weapon, and now it’s 350. At a MINIMUM it should be 415, that’s what it used to be beforehand, I believe.

1 Like

I got a 489 trinket from a hunt, but everything else has been 350 since the change.

1 Like

In other words, outside of just running Timewalking for the drops in the dungeons themselves or to level alts, I shouldn’t do anything this week.

6 Likes

I’m racing to do the WQs in Zaralek cavern before they nerf those too.

Correct.

1 Like

I’m definitely going to sit out a couple days and see if this gets fixed.

They also took away the whelpling crests from the green dreamsurge bubbles.

I R sad. :weary:

EDIT: Oh hey this was my 5000th post!

Woohoo!

:sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler:

2 Likes

Welp. That world event is useless now.

1 Like

Nothing is more frustrating than when you up your ilvl and the WQ that was offering a loot upgrade is now offering something worthless like rep

I think some events might have been dropping more season 4 items than intended (as in, both an item and a storm cache with an item). In the process of trying to fix that, they might have over-compensated or broken something else?

World of Bugcraft!

Happening in Timewalking as well.

God, they borked everything badly.

1 Like

Guess I’m sticking to just mythics and raids for a few days.

Wait, those aren’t messed up too, are they?

I feel like the game is telling me to stick to my Mage and Priest, because they’re the only characters I got anything done on before Blizz bugged the gear system.

Any bets on whether the vault next week will be bugged as well?

1 Like

hehe welp cause…whelp…and…I laughed :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Back to Palia, then.

1 Like