I’m trying to complete The Grimoire of the First Necrolyte and need ‘Danger’ world quests on the Broken Isles (wayyy too few spawn btw, Blizz). Do world quests from Legion have any specific refresh times? I’d feel better knowing to check my map at certain times rather than randomly.
While Dragonflight and War Within reset every 3.5 days; Legion, BFA, and SL have varying degrees of time but they’re usually in increments of 4 hours with the minimum at 8 hours. So WQs could be 8, 12, 16, 20, or 24 hours. Certain SL WQs are 3 days long that coincide with a specified zone Calling, a few are 3.5 days, and world bosses are 7 days.
An addon like World Quests List will also show time remaining on different world quests, so when you see a bunch expiring at once you can expect a new crop around that time.
https://i.imgur.com/Pmi95gZ.png
1 Like
You’re welcome, hopefully it still works in TWW: https://wago.io/_TZ0FvoVM
Thank you! This is annoying but I want that secret appearance!