World Quest: [Flight School: Up and Away!]

This World Quest is broken to where you can’t complete it. [Flight School: Up and Away!] suppose to jump from Flower to Flower to get to the top. But you will get dropped from the flowers repeatedly even if you land on every flower perfectly. This world quest has always been bugged with this issue.

1 Like

Sometimes it takes several attempts, but it can be completed. It’s taken as many as 7 attempts for me.

But yes, that bug is incredibly annoying. Supposedly they fixed it, but they didn’t.

I did this wq on all 6 of my 60s today. Here’s how many times it bugged:

Demonhunter: 1
Rogue: 2
Warrior: 2
Deathknight: 7
Shaman: 9
Paladin: 4

Total: 25.

This quest needs some serious fixing.

This really seems like Jumping Jellies 2.0 and they are both buggy. Like the people above it normally takes me multiple tries to get it to work. It’s a pain when it it blocking your Kyrian buff too!

It’s very aggravating to finish this. You think you hit the flower but end up clipping through it falling down and having to restart. This has been going for what? 2 months now?

Coming to post here cause I’ve had issues with this same quest. Falling directly through the middle of flowers as well as some flowers causing me to ‘double’ jump too. (And no, the ones that cause this aren’t the ones meant to elevate me to the next tier/level either, they’re the regular ones you bounce along the path on.)

This quest is a blast with Warmode on. Mass roots will ruin any allies day :slight_smile:

I had serious issues with this quest too, but someone told me to wiggle, and it worked! Haven’t had any issues since.

Right before you land on a flower, wiggle your mouse back and forth so your character turns left and right really fast. Apparently that movement solves clipping issues with the flowers, so you won’t just fall right through anymore.

Hopefully this quest gets a fix in the future, but until then this is a great workaround!