World Quest. Dirty Job Demolition Detail

This quest in Revendreth is bugged. You cannot pick up the Dredgers. This is boarder line infuriating. Why can’t i pick up these units for my quest rewards? Can a GM give me the Anima I am losing by not being able to finish this quest. This doesn’t seem fair to players.

2 Likes

Yes, this quest and the other Dirty Job quest have the same issue. I’ve tried on two characters, with NO addons. I am unable to pick up the dredgers. I have tried multiple dredgers and over the course of multiple hours on both toons. This is frustrating.

agree, totally buggy right now

Same here, cant pickup little dudes

More buggy than mentioned. I can pick up the dredgers but I can’t destroy the wagons or whatever the second part of the quest asked(can’t remember at the moment). Also, as my main is a rogue, I cannot shadowstep in that area because it tells me that I am mounted. Both areas are like this and I missed both quest because of it. A bit frustrating to say the least.

Also having this problem. This is ridiculous. I can watch other people come pick them up to destroy the trees or whatever just fine, but when I click one, nothing happens. Come on Blizzard.