World Quest: Consuming Maw death requires Graveyard resurrection

Just as the title states. If you die while in the Consuming Maw, you must use the graveyard to resurrect. As many know, you get penalized for doing this, which now limits what you can do. This should be looked at and rectified by being able to resurrect at the entrance to where you entered the consuming maw or instantly resurrected at the graveyard, instead of limiting gameplay.

7 Likes

I agree! I died inside one today and it cost me 225g to repair. A little pissed off about that.

2 Likes

Yeah this is dumb and should be changed.

4 Likes

Yes died to this also - reported.

1 Like

Wow, seriously? :frowning: I really hope they get this feedback and change it so you can at least resurrect at the entrance. 250g spent on repairs and 10mins of not being able to play essentially. I don’t like it.

Cost me 417G today :frowning:

In case this helps in the future, you can exit the Maw before you are done by clicking on one of the more solid looking lumps (I think they’re marked as Strange Nodules or something along those lines).

Can I ask what is actually killing you in there? There is some light poison damage that your self heal should easily cover and a couple of regular mobs.

Yet another rubbish bug that somehow made it through testing and feedback.

1 Like

I dont know what you mean? The QA on this patch has been AMAZING!

2 Likes