World pvp alliance are no competition

Alliance on farm in hillsbrad foothills. It’s almost not fun because the alliance suck so bad…

3 Likes

It’s true my level 32 was out there for as long as could handle being killed over and over again by level 60 horde. She is no competition at all sorry. :frowning:

11 Likes

Was about to make this post myself. Alliance has been exposed on Grobb. It’s clear that Horde runs this server despite the constant LYING and SLANDERING you’ll see about horde on the forums. Please get good noobs, we need more of you to farm in HB.

3 Likes

It is true, more Horde are willing to subject themselves to 3-second delays while spamming AoE in Hillsbrad than Alliance.

Congratulations are in order.

7 Likes

There’s no lag anymore but nice excuse

3 Likes

No need to get snippy over the truth. Just own it and move on.

2 Likes

thats great op, hey while youre farming those 2-5 honor kills, i’ll be enjoying 199 honor kills solo. owned

11 Likes

I would rather repeatedly die 2 v 40 to Final Boss zergs and spend half my night as a ghost than spend more than 10 minutes at a time in the craphole known as Hillsbrad.

I hope the Horde so thoroughly dominate Hillsbrad that scrubfarming the pointless back-and-forths isn’t a viable way to compete for honour. If I had my way, every kill in the Hillsbrad zerg would count as a dishonourable kill. So congratulations on the biggest non-accomplishment in all of world PvP.

Why are you in Hillsbrad doing stupid zerg pvp?

Your one of the most (if not the most) powerful solo class in the entire game.

Sorry you rolled rogue and have an excellent for WPVP and solo toolkit? Lol why is this post a thing.

5 Likes

If your lagging in hillsbrad during wpvp, talk to your ISP about upgrading your package. I think most will up it instantly and prorate your monthly payment.

I’ve got fiber Internet. You might want to talk to yours, however. You have trouble killing an OOM priest. I can’t imagine the kind of latency issues you must be facing.

2 Likes

I like cheeseburgers

5 Likes

avg grob horde strat: hide behind guard npc mechanics and call it world pvp

1 Like

First off, i OOMd you with my sting. Second, you forgot to mention that raid that was following you that steam rolled me. Always trying to take credit when it aint due. Tisk tisk HannerBannaner

Incorrect. I OOM’d myself because I had just finished rebuffing after dying to a group of Horde. I started attacking you with zero buffs, and gave myself a handicap because of your level. I Stoneform’d your first Viper Sting and had you at like 30% health from SWP and wanding alone by the time the third or fourth landed (the second Viper you tried to land during the immunity from Stoneform lol).

You and I both know you were about to die before that. Just like every encounter so far with you. It’s no wonder you get snippy with me out of the blue on the forums every time that happens. Take out that frustration on your ISP, not me.

1 Like

Lol undead rogue.

4 Likes

Hillsbrad seems like really bad honor unless you’re a hunter and can just multi-shot everyone

3 Likes

My experience was that they were there to kill Alliance regardless of level. I love WPvP but I do not kill levelers. Alliance tried to protect the levelers out there but fast easy kills.

Stop killing toons much lower than your own levels you jerks no matter what your faction!!

4 Likes

I’ve also noticed the Horde gank squads are significantly fewer during prime time. I see way more, for instance, on Sunday mornings.

Say what you want. I heard you got rolled by a raid
a while ago. Karma much