World PVP 1V1 losses

Hey there, I lose some win some, but probably win more than I lose :slight_smile:

Just wondering why there are a lot of guilds out there and folks who have the toys and gear themselves but when they get into a scenario to 1v1, they leave, or abandon or take a queue. Why not just take the L if you deserve it ?

I notice a lot of folks who seem to tap out pretty fast when they are put into a situation where they have to fight by themselves even against one other player, it’s pretty sad considering some of them are solid flag planters / emoters when in a group :slight_smile:

Anyway, just pretty silly when you can’t really cash the cheques on your own lol.

4 Likes

The Horde tends to have much longer queue times than the Alliance does, so I am always going to take a queue if it pops. The other situations I would stick around and fight it out.

1 Like

i rather not pvp in the world server from cross realms. it is so cruel. they bother people too much. staying in normal server keeps people out of trouble to prevent vioence. most prefer staying there. war is a bad thing. if you like to pvp, then go battlegrounds. most people don’t like being bothered when doing quest. this is why. that is why i stay in the middle. gambling is wrong. it is not worth it.

all they do is lie and cheat adding more players ganking people unfair advantage. that is why i keep it off. it’s sad. people will leave. this will what happen. dishonesty is not the way it should be. find new people who you can trust.

Well most of the stuff outside of extreme class imbalance, (Like currently anyone who is a DH has a massive advantage if similar geared up.) you can do what they can do.

Anyone can research and farm those advantages and buffs. The thing is quite often guilds of no lifers will simply camp a WQ with no intention of leaving for hours and when you have 5 droolers full RF buffs, dogs and avatar spamming solo players, it’s not even “fun” at least in my perspective. (But alas, it is for some folks haha.)

1 Like

yeah i agree. not all were perfect. some don’t even have the right gear. this is why most people have pvp server off from cross realms. if you want to duel people, you should ask permission. not to gank that is. they want to see who is strong or not.

It’s an ego thing.

if you do well, then you move up. if not, then you stay down. this is the difference how it goes. this is why. some people hate it. its the truth.

What qualifies the deserving? We all do our best to win, don’t we? Sometimes that even involves bending the rules a bit, like we see in professional sports.

Good PvPers won’t need to tap out so fast like that. Good PvPers in particular will make the OTHER GUY tap out. Just like the late George S. Patton said about the object of war, yes?

It’s demoralization. Angry players make more mistakes. I almost never did this.

If I ganked someone, it’s on to the next “poor, dumb long-b-word” dying for his race and faction.

Their guts, my glory.

yeah. it is true. angry people will leave not playing with premades. that is why i stop. i report them and move out.

Honestly, If you go to the grave or log you still lost 1 vs 1.

angry people will become rivals. that is why most people hate that. this is why blizzard did this to change it to off. it was unbalanced. you want war, then put warmode on. if not, keep it off to prevent trouble.

an undergear player hates going to an overgear person and loses. this is why. the reason pvp server was off cause too much people with cross realms. you see. it got out of control.