World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Announced!

World of Warcraft: Walter White

10 Likes

I like the idea of it but more underground zones … and faster releases … content wise there really isn’t anything to convince me it is even worth the time investment.

I was kind of hoping a revamp, and revamping the open world content, reimagining it in a way.

The allied race also is a big whatever… just feels like the iron dwarves or w.e lol

7 Likes

I bet you’re eating your words from my post yesterday aren’t you…. We get Cata classic, Classic + (season of discovery) AND three new expansions that are geared towards bringing back old players…. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t know what post you made lol or who you are even :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Not looking forward to being underground for a whole expac, Ill give it a go.

4 Likes

I’m Batman :bat:

1 Like

Seriously 3 days paid early access? This is a MMO. Its a bit pay to win. 3 Days head start is huge.

5 Likes

Big win in my book. Well done Lizzy :slight_smile:

I don’t really know what to say. It sounds pretty lame if I’m being honest. I really don’t want to do more underground stuff.

10 Likes

Let’s hope there are 1H guns, sawed off shotguns or crossbows for double guns. :gun: :gun:

2 Likes

But will there be a collector’s edition?

1 Like

i like dwarves and all, but like… that’s it for allied races? a reskin of dwarves? for both sides? that’s not fair.

9 Likes

About 15 people want to play dwarves of any kind.

How about they make Vulpera a neutral race instead?

4 Likes

So do we not get that bird mount right now with the purchase?

i agree with your second half, but your first-half is only mostly right… i feel your numbers are off.

i feel like with the wildhammer customizations and the dark-irons being a thing, the dwarf players are satisfied for the most-part. …also, i’ve never heard anyone say they wanna play as an earthen. especially since iron-dwarves are right over there in northrend, being made of sterner stuff!

but yeah. vulpera should 200% have been made neutral.

1 Like

Yeah, very bad. Along with mythic dungeons and weeklies, dailies and any rep thing / that is time locked would need to be locked as well

1 Like

So, this expac looks like a mix of a ton of different plot points, would be great if they would focus on one and stick to it as the primary plot being shown. Also, the theming of the expac seems to be a mix of BFA and DF, two of the worst expacs in WoW’s lengthy history. And the whole 3-day early access for purchase through the different editions of the expac is scummy business if I’ve ever seen it. Kinda sus expac to be completely honest, and I don’t really understand why we didn’t get a Cataclysm type of revamp for the world in like everyone’s been wanting for roughly a decade now. Stop adding more zones that people are going to visit for one patch and then never step foot in for the rest of the time they play the game. Breathe new life into the older beloved zones, stop creating World of Generic-Islands.

1 Like

Who cares what you want? I want this… I’ve been without a proper WoW game for years now!

10 Likes

No one cares what you want either, but we’re all free to say what we think about it.

How can you even tell if this is a “proper wow game” based on the very little information we received today? On the surface, I think it looks mid at best.

Please share your definition of “proper wow game” so we can all see if we’re on the same page about it.

2 Likes