World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Announced!

Can we please have the option to swap out the free boost with something else? I really don’t need it or want it.

:panda_face:

Because it would take a vast amount of effort to rebuild every piece of armor and every weapon to suit a new race model size.

And what do you do about the ones with two heads?

Yeah I pre purchased the epic xpac… Now i have zero access to any of my retail characters , says i don’t have a current subscription, etc. Doesn’t exactly inspire hope for the xpac at all.

He looks like Oliver Queen from Arrow.

2 Likes

when? please be more specific than soon* ™

4 Likes

Not really, a lot of fan favorite races actually use similar models to existing ones.

The Fish People are just Nightelf bodies with a Fish head, it wouldn’t be that much to make it work and simply have a “hide helm” option always enlisted on the character much like the Dracthyr do.

There’s also similar options such as using Worgen bodies for Horde and Lizard Heads.

(https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Saurok)

What a let down, guess there is still hoping AOC or the riot mmo is good and understands gamers.

1 Like

Agreed but Ogres are very large and some have two heads. Making even Tauren/Draenei gear fit an Ogre would be a stretch. :wink:

1 Like

Pre-sales information says not later than 31 December 2024.

Early access is such an L

6 Likes

the Early access this for me will be the tipping point that i just say naa

1 Like

So we pay 90 dollars for a mount and transmog…I already have DF. Do we not get a discount for already having it? I am not amused at having to pay 2x for an expansion. I have DF give me extra mounts or some kinda cool thing but DO NOT make me pay twice for an expansion. End Rant :slight_smile:

Not just that, but why do they put the special race courses aka content behind a paywall upgrade?

“Hey what we doing today, guildies?”

“Oh everyone is getting together to do the new special racecourses in a small mini-guild tournament.”

“Oh…well I only got the basic edition of the expansion to the same MMO we all play.”

“Well…sucks to suck, bucko.”

Magni knows…
oh heroes!! I never left ya!

Will they make Thunderfury a BoA finally? I crafted it on a shaman without even thinking about having to wield it for credit.

They never mentioned about legendaries but maybe.

Thank you Blizz!! I’m so excited for 11.0 and beyond! On another note, over the years of playing WoW, Anduin became a favorite character of mine and I felt so sad for what happened to him in Shadowlands and that we wouldn’t see Anduin for some time…the War Within cinematic literally threw me into tears!!

Love this cinematic, I don’t love crying but I’m guessing you know what I mean.

That’s a nice gif of the turalyon. :rofl:

1 Like

Replace Earthen with expanded Vulpera Customisation options and would be 10/10 like making a neutral reskinned Dwarf allied race just tells me you didn’t listen to Horde Player feedback surrounding the Dracthyr Visage.