(World of) Warcraft shouldn't be

Ok, posting this here because I don’t have certain “allowances” to post this to other places.
(Is this thing run like reddit karma?)

Warcraft was a game you could play WITHOUT your friends… and put it down when your friends showed up to your door, or bugged your parents by calling the house. You put the game down. Period. It was a strategy game you could pause and then continue to play with after you pursued… life.

All of this hoopla about how hardcore vs. how casual classic is basically missing the point in retail right now.

There are PvE systems TIED to PvP systems. So this means that warcraft is another one of those, “Sorry babe, playing the game.” games. Which it shouldn’t be. Warcraft should be a scheduled event that is little more than a safe path/town to reach that acts as a save point before you’re out. If there is a scheduled WARCRAFT event, one that you commit you’re time to, then it should be INFREQUENT, and WORTHY of your time.

Not a grind.

This isn’t CoD.

Play Cod. Play HotS and tell me I’m trash bronze tier, I won’t care.

this is the wyrmrest accord realm forums tell me about your RP character

6 Likes

So Abermus is a mage… well he’s actually kind of a wizard. A really great one that presides in the realm of Aegwynn. He’s probably the most talented mage that’s ever occurred in the history of magic.

sounds fake get off my forum i’m the Prime Minister of Wyrmrest

6 Likes

sounds legit. I’ll book.

now that he’s gone this can be the Doom Eternal thread it was meant to be

2 Likes

Oh no!

Can Abermus summon his strength to defend the thread?!

abermus probably sucks at Quake

anyways it was really neat of them to add the spikes back to the imps while retaining the Doom 2016 design which was a good one, if missing a little somethin’ somethin’

3 Likes

Abby didn’t realize the problem he was walking away from.

the one thing i noticed is that, while even the glory kills in Doom 2016 weren’t too slow (and you could always get the rune that sped them up), some of the Doom Eternal ones also seem to take another two or three seconds to roll through in comparison

1 Like

i’m glad the armblade-based glory kills are really swift though they’re a bit plain, but also we haven’t seem them all

one of my favourite details though now is that instead of throwing a grenade, it’s launched from the Doom Slayer’s shoulder cannon separately so you don’t have to stop shooting

1 Like

Wrong department. This is the WrA-RP Server forums.
Perhaps this trollish thread should be moved elsewhere?

What are you doing?

is that not what i said

2 Likes

I don’t know? I didn’t read your post?

https://i.imgur.com/w79iKCa.png

1 Like

I’m so sorry! I didn’t read your post, I didn’t know that was a pre req to replying! So sorry!

i am the prime minister of wyrmrest and i demand that Nothorion be flagellated with wet string cheese

2 Likes

what is going on

1 Like

Herecy! I say, Herecy!