World of Warcraft Remix: Mists of Pandaria Now Live!

Hmm now thats an idea and a good question!

I hope we can get an answer but one would assume the quest would activate once the character is return to retail. (provided you have the rep and all that, unless they took that away)
:thinking:

Yes, you can.

1 Like

They removed the rep requirements

1 Like

in the remix where are the Rune forges for DK’s?

Woooo then thats perfect to finally get all those heritage AR sweet!

3 Likes

Can you not use your Death Portal or does it keep yeeting you back to Pandaria?

Loving this event!

Super lame that I can’t play evoker because there’s still some stupid one per realm rule. I had been looking forward to this but nah, RIP because of that stupid limitation.

Also my God customer service is bloody awful at Blizzard these days. God awful.

This event is really great.

To all the devs that worked on this, you killed it.

I’m having more fun with WoW than I have in quite a while.

2 Likes

anyone knows if the cape progress is tied to server? if i create a second mop remix character on a diferent server from the 1st, the cape upgrades will be there?

I’m loving this mode so much and I say that as someone that was pretty bored with Dragonflight after playing it on 16 different characters so was playing much less for the last couple of months, however this has totally reenergized me and my love for WoW so thank you Blizzard. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

4 Likes

I have multiple char… cloak is tied to the char

i wish that all the transmog would show as “already known” for all classes if you already know it. i have just about 95%+ of every item from mop. and when i am on my mage there it only shows sets as “already known” for mage.

i tested it and made a hunter and went to vendor and it would only show "already known"for hunter stuff.

if would be a really nice qol update to beable to see what you already know for every class, no matter what class you are viewing on.

1 Like

So, if you don’t have dragonflight you can’t pass lv 60? cause my experience bar did desapear just now

I’m a few hours in and I’m feeling overwhelmed by the amount of items and abilities it’s throwing at me. And I don’t mean baseline class abilities. I mean the gem abilities and the amount of consumables.

Also feel like I’m spending too much time managing gems. Having to constantly remove them from gear to upgrade both gems and new gear.

Lastly, it feels strange having everything come in boxes that you need to open. Why not just loot everything directly?

I kind of like it, but overall I feel like I’m spending more time managing gear and inventory than actually questing. It’s an awkward cadence.

1 Like

That is a bug, pretty sure they said you could do any with just a WoW sub.

So am i to understand that these characters have a life expectancy of a lil over 3 months? If we hit max lvl is there an option to keep them? Some of the tinker/cog gems with effects are pretty cool. Will they be added ingame for regular chars at a later date? At the moment im using a human hunter with an aoe gem, finishing low lvl objectives has never been easier or enjoyable before, but in 3 months it will be gone forever, so sad.

The new stuff disappears but the characters are added back into retail.

So, no tinker stuff, but you do keep your character

You do get to keep your ilv so that should be pretty good.

1 Like

So why does it show 324% experience gain on the cloak picture above when that isnt possible??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

3 Likes

I would be enjoying this mode 100x more if the frog farmers got punished. Kthx