World of Warcraft Remix: Mists of Pandaria Now Live!

Bait and switch.
Anything Overpowered gets immediately nerfed.

1 Like

I felt the same way about the boxes, its so insanely boring doing all the quests where “ooh what will this give me” is replaced with “oh good, another batch of crap I have to sort through” lol…

And the gems and tinker overload is real, so much so I eventually stopped reading tinkers and just went to icy veins so I wouldn’t have to think about the 45,000 combinations of them.

I was watching a twitch.tv stream and one of the chat’s in her stream was that if you level on Mist of pandora remix your characters on the ‘‘REmix’’ will transfer over to Dragonflight / The War Within… is this correct?

Yes. When Remix is done, the characters you made will have the “Remix” flag removed and will be converted into regular retail characters with boost gear.

We still don’t know if inventories will carry over, and I’m not sure off the top of my head if it’s ANY Remix character you make or just the max-level ones.

I feel if it was just max level characters they’d have specified that and there’d have been a lot of forum posts asking for that to change. It wouldn’t make sense to only transfer over the max level characters.

Cant believe no one has asked this yet but what happens when Remix ends? I have my cloak and gear maxed out on a few characters. How will the gear etc convert to live? 470+ item lvl? what about trinkets and cloak?

Still not budging on the weapon arsenal request huh? Shame

4 Likes

We ain’t getting them, not at this stage of the event. Luckily, I went and nabbed them with my alt army I created on three separate servers.

never know could be last/final week

Please, either give us arsenals of the common-quality weapons which drop from the different zones and raids, or add these new looks into the retail version of the game.

MOP remix was the most fun way ever to level and alt before an Xpack. Please do this again.

1 Like

Rework Chromie Time into Remix Time.