World of Warcraft Remix: Mists of Pandaria Ends Soon!

Yes, because everyone has the same experience as you.

Condescend much?

12 Likes

seeing that item is in retail no

I only ask because the retail version is a trinket whereas this one isn’t. Would be nice to keep.

Here is your “participation trophy” all characters you made in a FREE long running event now get to come to the actual retail live servers WITH raid ready gear to boot.
So condescending was he? No… NO I don’t think so… I was though but you and I have already established your thought logic on another topic.

1 Like

Not condensing when you had 90+ days to grind.

Yeah I will admit it sucked grinding the transmogs, but that was my goal.

Dedication and work is why people are CEOs, billionaires, own luxury things cause they didn’t give up.

Try it one day maybe you’ll be somewhere successful in life too.

1 Like

oh ya i forgot it was a trink…soo ya well prop lose it lol

add a 2m bronze mount to a vendor so we atleast have Something to spend bronze on

Even assuming all the items I wanted were from raids, those are still limited to once per day per character, and one difficulty per day in the case of everything that isn’t SoO.

But they’re not.

Most CEOs and billionaires get where they are because they were born into ludicrous wealth, exploit the everloving hell out of people, or a combination of the two.

12 Likes

I see we’re taking the dartboard out early for weird, combative responses over rng items in a digital game.

10 Likes

So… I at least hope the unique weapons will get put on the Trading Post?

3 Likes

You mean luck, inheritance, and in Elon Musk’s case, apartheid.

8 Likes

I wasn’t planning on posting on Phara, but before I abandon her I’d like to say that MoP Remix was the most fun I’ve had in the game since BFA or Legion. I wasn’t expecting it to be even though I enjoyed MoP. And, I hope we see more expansion remixes in the future.

And, if anyone of the amazing people who played Remix with me reads this, let me just say thank you. phara thank you heart hands

I had fun, and the good vibes of our group meant a lot.

14 Likes

Exactly. Would it have really hurt them to just let us keep one or two of them (36 slot bags) so we can know which characters were time-walkers and walk away with something concrete on the characters themselves?

I’d understand if they’d given us truly OP bag space like 40 slot bags so we’d have to disenchant stuff less but these are 2 more slots than the rare craftable DF tailoring bags and in-line with bag sizes from previous limited time events like the Hearthstone anniversary.

6 Likes

And thats why they arent converting it. An army of alts with 2m bronze would totally screw up some economies.

3 Likes

I hope they do remix for other xpac’s. It was actually pretty enjoyable.

7 Likes

Determination is a fine trait, but it’s wasted when used in such an unfun grind.
Hope you had your fun at least, so that time spent was worth it.

As much as I’d like to have some of the mogs, the time spent farming them would not be worth it.

2 Likes

Unfortunately they exist too but that’s not who I’m talking about.

It’s funny how there’s always that someone that is mad at rich people cause they did things that got them there.

Yeah I took would like to live luxury like my company owner does where he took a month off to go see the Olympics in Paris but I’m not blaming my life for being crap on him.

“Characters will receive up to 467 item level gear for level 70 characters appropriate for their current specialization”

Does this mean Level 70’s are not guaranteed to get ilvl 467 gear?

Or am I miss-reading “up to”

2 Likes

I mean, he said it himself right there:

He’s basically arguing that this piece of entertainment should suck at this point.

3 Likes

Heh at least they weren’t expensive to get.

1 Like