World of Warcraft Remix: Mists of Pandaria Ends Soon!

even if it was 1 bronze is 1 copper atleast something for us who got 2m bronze on 3 toons

Or add a 2m bronze mount

3 Likes

Weapon arsenals would’ve been great; I wasn’t going to farm for random drops for the whole event when everything else is on the vendors. Shame too, as one of the one-handed swords - with the rings on the back of the blade - would’ve been really cool for a Shado-Pan Monk…

5 Likes

The raids have been significantly nerfed. This is your mistake and problem that you didn’t farm them.

You could roll over on the keyboard and soloed heroic siege. Maybe have one or two people to be bodies for Galakras

2 Likes

Those are 32 slot bags. Not 36.

1 Like

The weapons are RNG drops from everything everywhere across Pandaria, not just in raids.

Try knowing what you’re talking about before you get condescending and dismissive.

13 Likes

It was a very fun event!

Happy to have official word on how this conversion process is going to work.

9 Likes

The weapons I’m pretty sure he’s/she’s talking about is the siege weapons with the unique color skins like that old god axe.

Again, the raids have been significantly nerfed where you don’t need friends or strangers to help clear them. I even made a thread saying go farm these raids cause how easy they became.

The only thing you should be getting angry at is yourselves

Wrong. They’re not just from raids.

Your attitude and lack of research before you post. Thanks for acknowledging that.

9 Likes

Why would anything need to be nerfed?

Why do you always respond with such garbage takes? It’s REMIX, not retail. A short fun event.

6 Likes

I’d be rich

No I’m not, so thanks for showing how you refuse to listen and just condescend and rage bait people.

4 Likes

Cool, and weapon arsenals after reset tomorrow, right?

5 Likes

Weapon Arsenals. I got 350k Bronze and nothing to spend it on

Weapon Arsenals. Relying on RNG and the kindness of strangers across 7 different character all farming weapon transmog unsuccessfully for 90 days is disgraceful.

Weapon Arsenals. I’m at 146/233 Weapon mogs. I farm for 6 hours a day and get 2 more a day from all sources.

WEAPON ARSENALS. JUST ADD THEM. YOU HAD ARMOR ENSEMBLES. DO WEAPONS. THIS IS INCREDULOUS.

12 Likes

And this was why I was like “nope, not even doing it”

Because god forbid I finish any of the other stuff in retail I wanted to do.

3 Likes

hope there are more remixes to come!

5 Likes

even if it was 1 bronze is 1 copper it still be a lot they should add a 2m bronze mount

1 Like

Okay but what about all the unique weapon appearances and colors from this event? Why is there no mention of them and what will happen to them after the event ends, I see no reason to remain this cryptic about them.

5 Likes

But… But… BUT… what about all the items people didn’t get yet… OMFG people it’s been out for 3 months now and if you didn’t farm it or whatever to get it, it’s on you. Everything in any given game is NOT guaranteed to be in your collection. the FOMO is out of hand and participation trophy’s are not guaranteed anymore. I am glad that there were so many players that truly enjoyed this event, it was great for you all to have that available to you, but it’s now ending and you didn’t get a certain something, move on now…

3 Likes

You didn’t play remix enough then, I’m 100% completed in remix

Non stop since day one.

So we don’t get to keep the timerunner item slot bags we bought? Also, do we lose the timeless isle item that lets us teleport there?