World of Warcraft Patch 9.4

I admit you momentarily got me in my sleepy state and I thought for a solid minute that this expac was going to drag on for another two major patches. (Dread, pure dread)

jesus christ

10 Likes

Do they walk to the lemonade stand when they vanish?

6 Likes

They left off the new Sofa Zone.

The daily consists of trying to find the remote somewhere in Shadowlands.

The mission table doesn’t work since all the companions are passed out drunk on couches.

The mount is a comfy chair, which allows you to rest anywhere.

There is one conduit; a critical strike may release lego pieces which makes your opponent jump around in agony.

Consumption in Korthia is friendly to you.

3 Likes

The mages old warlock mains :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I lost my husband on April 1st, 2016. These patch notes are the thing that get me through each year.

29 Likes

guys we all know devs dont play ww or care about them but even on this joke they didnt think about ww, can we get some love? a lot of ppl play the class and they are expecting changes since the 4 lame set was published, 22% increased dmg…my God

I like the cut of your jib.

1 Like

Sadly this sounds better than the normal patch updates.

4 Likes

I see you blizz.

:horse_racing: :white_square_button: :black_large_square: :horse_racing: :white_square_button: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Shh, you were supposed to keep this secret. It wasn’t me, I promise!

4 Likes

Made me lol

12 Likes

First time?

3 Likes

Haha, not bad!

1 Like

Another early April Fools joke : Listening to community feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahahah. Good one, Blizzard. Nice to see you do something new for a holiday!

back in the day when they did this its seemed almost real… it gotten so cheesy over the years… they would really try to trick us

3 Likes

BAHAHAHHA Golden!

As someone who runs a wastewater treatment plant and lab, I feel personally attacked :rofl:

13 Likes