World of Warcraft Patch 10.10

This gave me a good laugh. It’s nice seeing the company have a good sense of humor.

12 Likes

Great post as always! The one that got me the most was the Assassination change :dracthyr_crylaugh:

5 Likes

Too real, make it stop hurting

20 Likes

Can we make saying “Behind!” and “Corner!” a reality for community feasts?

13 Likes

Cleanse now also exfoliates.

Oh that is going to save so much time in the morning nothing is worst then having to use two spells to get clean

14 Likes

Fun read, though anyone else curious as to how many people will actually take this one seriously and not remember what day it is lol.

5 Likes

Finally something I can excel at

6 Likes

I lol’d….
Funny stuff…. :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

We did it boys!

Finally a change I can get behind.

8 Likes

I can’t stop laughing… so damn funny

1 Like

These are HILARIOUS looool XD.

1 Like

Sigh.

Well, let’s try next year, hey Blizz?

1 Like

This is just one large unfunny dad joke didn’t laugh once although this really makes me question if Blizzard Devs even play the game cause this is pretty much the state of dungeons at this point

Lmao!! Your comment was perfect. For anyone who didn’t quite get the context of the OP you just jacked it full of all the meta it needed to become the best line in the post. hhahaha seriously I’m dying over here. “Do they not see what bad taste…” Lol my side hurts. No man, they don’t get it at all …ahahahahah

10 Likes

Come on Blizz give us the big news that those datamined new dungeon affixes are an April Fools joke please. The entire community is waiting for that announcement because they are just horrible. No one wants to play with those new affixes and this is the perfect time to take them back and throw them away. Please fix this, they can not go live, just delete them and we never have to discuss them in therapy!!!

2 Likes

:frowning: They didn’t have anything funny to say about us

4 Likes

These are really funny, thanks for a good laugh, Blizzard!

3 Likes

This one got me lol brutal

7 Likes

Why did this music just start playing?

And then this trailer starts playing…

This was found to be illegal under the Heisenberg Act, it’s just too uncertain.

The “Remove Curse” Jar is full, it cannot be used until the funds are spent. A pizza raid is in order. A Pizza party was considered but was too small.

5 Likes

Thanks for this, it’s been a long time since we had some new entertaining content (on this date). Put a smile on my face this morning.

1 Like