World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

Catch up on the latest World of Warcraft release dates, news, hotfixes, and more.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Damn, season 4 on August 2?

Blizz please… when are we getting the next previews of the talent trees?

We’re starting July tomorrow, we have under 5 months until the pre-patch is out.

Give us the trees! We of the tree hugging society demand it. :evergreen_tree::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Hmmm, to pre-order or to wait for more info…

Oh yay, some news!

Oh… but not about dragonflight :frowning:

3 Likes

You know what you must do. Find the strength within yourself!

1 Like

Soon™ :upside_down_face:

24 Likes

If history repeats itself don’t you know that 10.0 is the real Alpha/Beta test and by 10.2 they will fix the trees/game they never tested before launch.

In all seriousness it would be great if Blizz could launch a finished game some day and it looks like Dragonflight won’t be it and is totally rushed yet again… This isn’t building player confidence to come back to the game.

5 Likes

I wonder if those Dragonkin In the picture are beefy Dracthyr or a new model of Drakonid.

1 Like

This is the kind of interaction I’ve missed.

14 Likes

It has more likes than the original post, so you’re not alone.

Imgur

What exactly is Draqgonflight?

I thought I had pre purchased Dragonflight.

1 Like

RIP CE for 90% of mythic guilds lmao, imagine making this the shortest end tier ever with the hardest bosses ever. S4 is gonna suck anyway since my class isn’t going to get any buffs either way.

If I may ask: how did it feel trying to make talent trees for all those specs? How long did it take to get a rough draft to a bit more finalized state? Are there any specs in particular that were harder than others?

GUYS WE GOT A REAL ONE, REEL ER’ IN.

6 Likes

Sooo… recycling old raids and dungeons. Like. I am really not sure about this season.

1 Like

This is what gets me through the next couple of days… or weeks, thanks! :joy:

1 Like

Looking at the screenshot spotlight reminds me: Has there been any discussion about bringing back the fanart section? I really enjoyed seeing what the creative types would come up with.

2 Likes

I could share some links with you if you wanna see some fan art, bro.

Say what you will, some of them cats got real talent.

1 Like

How impulsive are you feeling? You know what the safe path is.