World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

lmao, new content when?

3 Likes

Well, at least comp stomp is around the corner.

I’m unsubbed since my Classic guild disbanded. Just waiting on it to lapse :+1:

6 Likes

And still no word about Heritage Armors and when we can finally expect them to be released.

7 Likes

Just want to hear news about 9.2

3 Likes

Please explain this,

10 Likes

Why would you even expect a 9.2 so soon?

expect? no. Hope? ya.

At this pace, with a .5 patch coming every 6 months and a .1 every year. I could literally go to college and get a comp sci degree to go work at blizzard and develop the next xpac for them. Seriously you got people getting 200 mil bonuses, while pvp has been shown to have literally 2-3 people working on it and no one to currently balance the meta. You could hire an unpaid intern from UCI who would balance the game more often.

2 Likes

So soon? What do you mean? You certainly were not around for the good ol’ days of Legion were you? There has been one content patch within a year of the expansion’s release and not a single word about 9.2.

2 Likes

Can you please raise the gold limit for this bulk transfer? it’s 1m per single transfer now, can you make it like 10m for this service?

yes put out a cat m ount that has no place or matching content or battle pet in azeroth to make up for kotick’s financial drought for giving it up to appease lawsuit fees KEKW this game is dead

4 Likes

So soon as in the context of shadowlands. Where did Legion even come from?

Legion patch cycle was 77 days. It has already been 121 days since 9.1 released. My question what do you mean by “so soon”? There is absolutely nothing soon about announcing 9.2 now after 121 days of 9.1.

4 Likes

Ok… I think everyone here wanted to know what’s going on with 9.2? Is there tuning for mythic SoD just keep non hardcore raiders from burning out on a boss that their guild is struggle with?

Again. This is about shadowlands.

Why is Legion being brought up? They’re obviously having a lot of issues on their end (note the lack of needs changes with more class adjustments with talents). And a 9,2 announcement now is unrealistic.

So I ask again. Where did Legion come from in the context of Shadowlands?

I quite literally just told you why I brought up Legion. You are being intentionally ignorant to why I brought it up.

I was comparing the patch cycle between the two expansions. You are saying that a 9.2 announcement now is “too soon”. I am asking you “too soon” to what? The release date of 9.1? That was 4 months ago now. The release date of 9.1.5? Not a content patch.

I brought up Legion because there is absolutely nothing “so soon” about a 9.2 announcement right now when they could pump out good patches every 77 days in Legion. Why is there no announcement 121 days after the release of 9.1?

Why is that?

1 Like

They need the actual cash for their quarterly earnings report, so no.

Makes no sense. I would just transfer with less gold then, not buy my 4m gold back lolol.

9.2 would bring us some kind of hope. No matter how many issues it cannot take this much longer to at least give us a trailer.

That…mount.

It…it…it compels me.

I have to see it live first.

But…KITTY! The entire purpose for which the internet was invented.