World of Warcraft Live Action Movies

also the movie messed up
Garona Halforcen way to much

3 Likes

I think an animated version on a streaming service would be much better as long as it is a director and crew that will do it justice.

1 Like
2 Likes

If they did one about Arthas and stuck to the story…NOT changing or adding to it. Yes. Yes, please.

And I hope it is the last.

No thanks. I don’t want more garbage video game movies. It would work better as an animated show, anyway.

No movies, no live action. Bleh!

TRAAASH!

Well, they ended it at baby Thrall, so they NEED to do the Thrall story. I could also see them doing the Arthas story at the same time.

You’re entitled to your opinion, but the movie was not trash. Want to know what movie was trash though: The Dark Tower.

It was a 90 minute movie based off of a 7 novel series. It really had nothing to do with the books except for the character names.

Some of y’all thought GoT last season was terrible? Go read The Dark Tower, then watch whatever that thing of a movie was.

2 Likes

Not watching or reading GoT or Dark Tower.

What’s weird is that it didn’t really flop. It casually walked to the finish line.

Budget $160 million[2]
Box office $439 million[3]

IF they ever do another movie, and if the Banshee Queen was in it, who could be the best fit for her? And please keep The Rock away from it.

Fully Animated like how the Super Mario Bro’s 2023 movie was.

1 Like