World Of Warcraft - In-Game Issues → Technical issue → Performance problem

Dear game masters, I created my characters on US serve (AZGALOR)r, but i am having high ping (250-450ms, or more…)

I did not know there were some better server for Australia. could you please transfer my characters to a better suited server (liek Aman’thul ocaenia) for me to experience the game more fluently , with less ping… sometimes its it is going very high and hard to cast spell, questing, chat with players, and so on.

I just created a character on Aman’Thul in oceania to compare and its much better.

i can now see the ping is way much better than on Azagalor US

i have around 30 on Aman’Thul
I have around 300 on Azagalor

as per the following article, it was mentioning some help from gamemasters to transfer to this servers.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/australian-servers-and-faq/18473

you dont need to transfer all my characters.
this transfer will help me in:

1 - it will definitely improve my ping, which is the most important my overall wow experience (you can see and compare between the 2 realm for me, its much better on Aman’thul.
2 - i will finally be able to raid and group with some group living in Australia, at the more decent time so i can play at the right hours with my friends.

please let me know. i am also happy to pay something but as i am impacted by some technical issues like ping, and the server choice i did was not the best at the time, but that what i have been recommended by the game, then I’d like to get your team involved too in helping me out please.

Thanks a lot in advance for you consideration.

Alexandre

1. wrong forums
  2. free transfers to Oceanic servers have long since ended. You have to pay.