World of Warcraft in 2024 —The Road Ahead

My guess on the time schedule.

10.2.5 - January 2nd 2024
Expansion Beta & 10.2.6 - Late March 2024
Season 4 - May 2024
Expansion Launch - Early September 2024 (would match up with a 6 month test cycle)

2 Likes

I’m just guessing, I really don’t know but I am assuming because it sounds like mythic plus version or a challenge version or something that would be timed or whatever for higher rewards, I mean I could be wrong but I could also be right, I really don’t know.

2 Likes

I know, I’m just guessing too

1 Like

Where are the race updates to Shaman/Paladin/Druid???

6 Likes

I really hope that ‘Pandamonium’ isn’t just a typo and it’s actually something that involves Pandaren.

BfA also had more than three raid tiers. Even if you don’t count Crucible we had Uldir, Dazar’alor, Eternal Palace, and Ny’alotha.

2 Likes

This would be wonderful I love Pandaren, maybe they could get a decent customization pass with it as well because that would be fabulous given how little new they have gotten since they were added and a few fur colors and earring options isn’t a very good customization pass in my opinion.

4 Likes

Some of the fated were pretty easy so they could make it he gets a non mechanical affix. I agree adding one of the ones to him that has let’s say soaks would be crazy but you’re definitely wrong on the fated being bad.

1 Like

Just want to say that that was a nicely written article.
Thanks for your work, I’ve been enjoying the sh*t out of SoD.

3 Likes

I’m clearly biased, but I think Pandaren actually already look great even by WoW standards (especially all of their animations). I feel like the only thing they really ‘need’ is the same issue that plagues all characters - hair and hats not playing well together.

1 Like

Exciting year for WoW ahead. Personally im excited for SOD. Having a blast.

2 Likes

That’s entirely fair and you get no hate from me for feeling like that, I just feel like a lot of people that they have been neglected and it makes me sad since the race is super cute and has a lot of potential if given time and effort to really shine.

2 Likes

Please, I am hoping the Darkspear heritage armor was worth the wait. I really want something close to the official Troll concept art from vanilla. I want a loin cloth. I want a mask.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wowpedia/images/8/8f/JungleTroll.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20210530181156

This, but with a rush’kah mask as well. That’s what I want.

I hope Draenei get armor that looks like their concept art too.

3 Likes

in what alternate universe is this even remotely possible?

2 Likes

Sigh… you smited your own thread… I will not be denied!

Shaman unlocked when?

1 Like

I know, just daring to dream.

It’ll probably just be something like a new micro-holiday.

1 Like

I do hope the new holiday is St. Patrick’s Day!

:shamrock:

6 Likes

Imaging trying THAT hard to dance around the word “Christmas” as Holly Longdale just did.

My goodness, lady. Just say it.

4 Likes

so a loot goblin we get to hunt down nice

2 Likes

wait why is there a black flag with a skull on it (??) what does that mean

season 4 oooohhhh …

so would I be correct to assume that our ilvl will increase too to like 600 before we got to the war within???

1 Like

Leprechaun pinata goblin, something like the D4 event would be cool.

What does this have to do with the new holiday?

Don’t know what made you so angry, yikes.

8 Likes